i need help getting free wallpaper/ringtones/games etc onto my blackberry curve but i do not have internet on my blackberry. the program Zedge sounds good but i don't know how to use it can anybody help, please?!
    03-24-09 10:15 PM
    Do you have the Desktop Manager installed on your computer?
    03-24-09 10:17 PM
    You can download stuff off Zedge to your PC and them copy the files over using the cable.

Have a memory card and enable mass storage on the device. the phone will show up ar a removable drive. just copy and paste
    03-24-09 10:17 PM
    As CobbFC said, use DM. That's the way. Or, bluetooth of course.
    03-24-09 10:18 PM
    as wonderful as that all sounds....i have no idea if i have a desktop manager...looked for it couldn't find it, so would the best thing be to get a memory disk thing?
    03-24-09 10:28 PM
    Desktop manager can be downloaded from blackberry.com or the cd that came with your device.

But to move files back and forth the best is to use mass storage mode with a memory card. I would advise you to pick on up... You then can save pictures, sounds, etc to that instead of using the device memory which will help in the long run.....

Desktop manager is mainly used to sync over contact and calendar info from your pc.
    03-25-09 08:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD