I'm looking to put a new wallpaper on my iMac and want to go all out with every Blackberry model to date I tried to find some online but the pictures I find don't give BB the glory they deserve.

Please help...

I think this would be awesome way to track BB history
    or
    a cool way to reflect on the BB's that have (personally) helped us everyday
    03-07-10 01:44 PM
    I don't think there is anything out there like that. But here is a link to all the Blackberry devices ever made. Kind of interesting to see the progression.

List of BlackBerry products - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    03-07-10 09:01 PM
    I've been searching for a while and can't seem to find a picture, maybe you could create one? I can help gather pictures of different devices if you would like.

I don't think there is anything out there like that. But here is a link to all the Blackberry devices ever made. Kind of interesting to see the progression.

List of BlackBerry products - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    I just read that entire page, it was like a magazine to me I loved it! It's crazy how technology has changed. Between monochrome screens, bluetooth, speakerphone being new, and having the phone integrated in the device. It's insane how things change so quickly
    03-07-10 11:07 PM
    It is amazing - makes you wonder what smartphones will look like in 5-10 years.
    03-08-10 07:25 AM
    Funny, I never even thought to check wikipedia. I wish I could make one, but i don't know how. It's probably not that hard but I just haven't given myself time to learn how. All I do is right click and make the image a wallpaper ahaha, just wish it were that simple
    03-08-10 10:34 AM
    Right click the image and save image as... At least compile them all together - that's the first step.
    03-09-10 08:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD