i was interested in purchasing a zagg skin, anybody using one that can let me know if its worth it.
    01-06-10 11:46 PM
    I have one on my storm 2 and before that I had one on my curve 8330. They are by far the best covers I have ever used compared to the cheaper ones you buy from say Walmart which would get dust underneath the edges or the edges would start peeling. The one thing I recommend is to buy the cover from best buy and have them put the cover on I tried the first time to put it on myself and that resulted in an epic fail (you need to have REALLY CLEAN hands or else the cover will be smudged) also if they mess up they will put another cover on free of charge. I won't put any other cover on my blackberry

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-07-10 02:15 AM
    by far the best i have had! i ordered mine from zagg's website and its great! and plus it has a lifetime warranty!
    01-07-10 07:20 AM
    i was interested in purchasing a zagg skin, anybody using one that can let me know if its worth it.
    Invisable shield is one of the worst skins you you can put on the phone. I had I.S on my first curve, the storm 1, and after going through a handful of skins I gave up on them. The skins have a lot of orange peal on them, very sticky and tacky feel and any lint and dust gets stuck on the sides of the skin causing the skin to peal up. Good thing I.S has a life time replacement skins because you will be going through a lot of them..

however there is a fix... its made by the company called "Phantomskinz" there skins have a clear coat over them so it feels like glass and hardly any orange peal on them and they do not peal up from lint and dust becuase they do not stick on the sides of the skin. You are only allowed 1 replacement though and there more pricy then I.S, but you get what you pay for.
    01-07-10 07:35 AM
    I installed zagg on my 9700 yesterday which was a painstaking process, to add to it the back shiled cover was slightly bigger than the batt pack cover so its going off the the edges.

its making my 2day old phone look cheap, iam not happy.
    01-19-10 02:05 AM
    very sticky and tacky feel and any lint and dust gets stuck on the sides of the skin causing the skin to peal up.
    oh so true, I had a Zagg cover on one of past phones and ended up taking it off because of all the nasty pocket lint. Also it lost its "stickiness" and all the corners came up. The main screen remained in tact, but all the corners came up. I would pass and look at a Commuter. Sleek and cool.
    01-19-10 02:37 PM
    Zagg is ridiculously expensive. Personally I think they are a bunch of highway robbers.

If you want the same stuff for a fraction of the price, check out Best Skins Ever. BSE is a good outfit and their prices are fair.

I've gone to an Epik case with a T-Mobile screen-only protector and candidly I think this is plenty of protection for my 9700.

But if you want skins, I'd stay away from Zagg. They're ridiculously expensive.
    01-19-10 05:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD