OMG. Best screen protector ever. I have always been faithful to Verizon and used their screen protectors. However, after getting tired of seeing 1 dust spot, or parts that did not stick all the way I went to BestBuy and purchased the ZAGG- InvisibleShield for 20 bucks. Yes, yes I know it is expensive but I have heard GREAT things about it. The way I look at it: 20 bucks for a shield that will last forever, OR 10 bucks for 3 that you have to replace often.

Anyway, I pulled out my battery and sprayed the liquid on the invisible screen protector. Placed it on the phone and used the rubber squeegy. Yes, yes, I know liquid is on the phone...... HOWEVER no power, no problem. The screen settled and I used a hair dryer to make sure it was dry. I then let my phone sit for a couple hours before powering back up.

Screen feels AMAZING, and you CAN NOT TELL there is a protector on the screen. I had my friend look at it and he said he didn't see one. Well it is there. I know for a fact it is protected now.

Final test: I tried to scratch it with my nail. I saw the nail mark and about 20 seconds later, the screen reformed and vanished. OHhhhhh yeahhhhhhh.
    04-17-09 01:51 AM
    I agree that the InvisibleShield is a good protector for any device. I have bought both the screen protector and the full body protectors in the past for many of my devices and haven't had any problems with them. Zagg also offers those that have purchased any product from their website various discount codes to use for future purchases. One suggestion that I have is to make sure that you register the purchase on the Zagg website so that you can activate the lifetime warranty in case the screen ever needs to be replaced. Also make sure to not lose the receipt since a copy is required when you send it in to get replaced.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-26-09 01:15 AM
    Awesome protectors for sure. Purchased one intially for my old G1. Zagg really stands behind the product too. It protected my G1 from a cement drop leaving the phone unscathed, but it was snagged up pretty bad & Zagg replaced it for me, no questions. Now I use the Invisible Shield on my BB & recommend it to everyone. Twenty bux well spent IMO!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-26-09 01:20 AM
    Yeah, I went this same route with my Storm and even though the price was a bit hard to digest at first, I have absolutely no regrets. However, I noticed today that I'm starting to get a small airbubble forming in the middle of the screen.
    04-28-09 06:11 PM
    My buddy owned a kiosk here in our local mall that sold and installed the Body Guardz skins for different phone models...I've been having him do those for me for the last year on all my phones. Awesome product. I believe its pretty much the exact same thing as the Zagg.

Unfortunately mine got all gunked up and I took it off...I need to send it to body guardz to get it replaced and i've been lazy about it...and in the mean time i've scratched my curve a few times
    05-17-09 08:46 PM
    I saw the same item at best buy, i was going to purchase it, but when i saw that it was only the front, i passed....the main reason: the storm comes with a screen protector installed out the box...so i didn't see the point...is the invisi shield that much better?
    05-20-09 05:24 PM
    I saw the same item at best buy, i was going to purchase it, but when i saw that it was only the front, i passed....the main reason: the storm comes with a screen protector installed out the box...so i didn't see the point...is the invisi shield that much better?
    Trust me...night and day...

To be honest, I believe that the "protector" that ships with the phone is only for temporary use. As is most "protectors" on every other phone I've purchased.

The feel, durability, and ease of application is what makes the Zagg shield superior.

I also feel that to cut corners with a screen protector for a device like the Storm (iPhone or other similar "touch-screen" phones) is essentially just asking for blemishes/cuts/scratches/defects to occur for your initial investment.
    05-21-09 11:50 AM
    Zagg will not honor waranty. Theyn say yes but fail to produce a replacment. I'm out my money with little hope of getting a working protector or a refund.
    05-25-09 11:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD