Hey all,

I love my Zagg Invisible Shield Screen Protector for my curve! Best Buy put it on for me and it looks great! I put my black silicone case on it, and it couldn't look better! Thanks to everyone who helped me with the decision!!

P.S. I tried the Tour out today in Verizon...I like it, but it will never be a Curve!!!
    Last edited by BerrySky; 07-12-09 at 02:01 PM.
    07-12-09 01:56 PM
    Hey all,

I love my Zagg Invisible Shield Screen Protector for my curve! Best Buy put it on for me and it looks great! I put my black silicone case on it, and it couldn't look better! Thanks to everyone who helped me with the decision!!

P.S. I tried the Tour out today in Verizon...I like it, but it will never be a Curve!!!
    If you bought the 3 pack at best buy.... the World edition 88xx will fit the curve so you know for down the road. Just have to trim it a bit.
    07-12-09 05:01 PM
    If you bought the 3 pack at best buy.... the World edition 88xx will fit the curve so you know for down the road. Just have to trim it a bit.
    Oh cool I didn't know that, thank you!
    07-12-09 05:34 PM
    Hey all,

Hey should've ordered ghost armor its the real deal........ And besides best sells only the screen cover and I got the full coverage for my curve! Check me out on youtube (berrieboss) and check out my mods!!!! Excuse me while I sip my tea......

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-12-09 10:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD