ok, so after my long crazy day yesterday i get home and put my phone in the pod to charge and then i awake around 12am and notice that the charging pod light isn't on. so i checked to see if it was plugged in and sure enough it was and still charging my phone as well.

so i'm wondering has anyone else had this issue w/ the charging pod bb's light going out.

i'm not complaining, i'm actually happy about it but still curious.
    03-21-08 07:27 AM
    I have never experienced that problem as of yet.
    03-21-08 07:40 AM
    Mine is still going strong. its kind of bright at night but i'll survive. it looks good lol.
    03-30-08 11:06 PM
    No .....
    But I wish that light would burn out because it's like a big beacon when I'm trying to sleep!

(It would be nice if that front light was an charge status indicator instead of just a constant light)
    Last edited by momto4xys; 04-02-08 at 09:09 PM. Reason: typo
    04-02-08 09:08 PM
    No .....
    But I wish that light would burn out because it's like a big beacon when I'm trying to sleep!

(It would be nice if that front light was an charge status indicator instead of just a constant light)
    i think it came from me carrying it back and forth to work in my laptop bag, or my son got a hold of it when i wasn't around...

either way i'm happy as h*ll
    04-02-08 09:20 PM
    i think it came from me carrying it back and forth to work in my laptop bag, or my son got a hold of it when i wasn't around...

either way i'm happy as h*ll
    Hmmmm ..... maybe I'll carry mine around too & see if I can get it to go out too!
    04-02-08 09:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD