01-18-10 06:46 AM
54 123
tools
    Dont know but from the looks it dosnt look to bulky
    I like the Otter Commuter Case too, but my biggest problem is I need to put my S2 to bed every night in the cradle so I need something that can be taken on and off easily without breaking.
    12-29-09 08:58 PM
    I like the Otter Commuter Case too, but my biggest problem is I need to put my S2 to bed every night in the cradle so I need something that can be taken on and off easily without breaking.
    Why didn't you go with the Impact case then?
    12-30-09 06:00 AM
    Vaja - Leather Products

These are what i would call a stylish case.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

Yes, they are nice looking. But you would have to be a fan of a slide in pouch or not be bothere by the leather flap hanging while you are using the phone and i don't fall into either category. Also, a personal preference, but i like to have my cases somewhat match the wallpaper i have on my phone at the time, so i like to have a bunch of different colored cases. That becomes a pretty pricey proposition with the Vaja Case. But again, they really are very nice looking cases.
    12-30-09 09:47 AM
    Why settle for less, when you can have the BEST. Just bought a NEW OtterBox Defender on Ebay and paid $30 including the shipping, can't beat that!
    12-30-09 12:14 PM
    Why didn't you go with the Impact case then?
    I have a BlackBerry brand black "skin" for mine - I assumed the Impact Case would be just a slightly thicker version of that...which I like, but I keep mine in my shirt pocket and the rubber makes it difficult to get in and out at times. I may have to "give up" my charging stand for the Commuter. I just wish they would make these devices to work together!
    12-30-09 12:42 PM
    pics would be great! you mentioned "bulky" how much difference between the incipio cases is there? Really thinking bout buying one of these!

I've been rocking this case out now for about 1 1/2 months. It's nice. It's a rubberized plastic and it doesn't stick to your pockets or anything, but it's nice a smooth. It's a little bulky but worth it to me. If you want pics, I can take some later tonight a put them up. I have the black / red case. Well worth the money with free shipping.
    12-30-09 12:51 PM
    Yes, they are nice looking. But you would have to be a fan of a slide in pouch or not be bothere by the leather flap hanging while you are using the phone and i don't fall into either category. Also, a personal preference, but i like to have my cases somewhat match the wallpaper i have on my phone at the time, so i like to have a bunch of different colored cases. That becomes a pretty pricey proposition with the Vaja Case. But again, they really are very nice looking cases.
    I have one on my Storm 1, I thought that the flap was going to be in the way when I purchased it, but it actually turned out to not bother me at all. The only reason that I have the otterbox now is because of how long it took Vaja to get the ivolution line out for the Storm 2.
    12-30-09 01:52 PM
    I have one on my Storm 1, I thought that the flap was going to be in the way when I purchased it, but it actually turned out to not bother me at all. The only reason that I have the otterbox now is because of how long it took Vaja to get the ivolution line out for the Storm 2.
    Cool, good to know. I might consider one, they are sharp.
    12-30-09 02:12 PM
    Why settle for less, when you can have the BEST. Just bought a NEW OtterBox Defender on Ebay and paid $30 including the shipping, can't beat that!
    Everybody dont want them bulky ugly cases and everybody dont need that much protection.

Some people are better at phones then others
    12-30-09 10:40 PM
    Everybody dont want them bulky ugly cases and everybody dont need that much protection.

And some people are better at English than others...
    12-30-09 11:14 PM
    Considering ordering one of these. Are they hard to get in and out of the case? I have an Epik case now and I take it out whenever I charge my phone since I have a pod. I actually tend to not really use the case that often. I don't really like the clear color and it's turning a bit yellowish. Thinking about ordering one of these and then a Vaja case later when I have some cash to spare
    12-30-09 11:39 PM
    Do you have the clear black epic case? How long did it take to change colors?

From the auction it says those cases are easy to take on and off
    12-31-09 02:56 AM
    lol when I read the title of this thread I immediatly thought about this case. I ordered mine on ebay when my phone was in the mail from vzw right after launch. I like the case, its obv bigger than the feather style case I got from vzw but not too bulky to the point of annoying. I'd say its about the same size as the hard plastic snap on case that vzw offers. I bought the blue and black and am considering ordering more colors. I have put on and removed numerous times and have encountered 0 problems so far. My next case will be the casemate ID holder, as I think they just made them avail for order!

ps. i'll try to take some pics tomorrow to throw up
    12-31-09 03:54 AM
    Do you have the clear black epic case? How long did it take to change colors?

From the auction it says those cases are easy to take on and off
    I have a white/clear Epik case. Took about 2.5 weeks to take on a very light yellow hue
    12-31-09 06:33 AM
    LOL! That was my concern as well... they look really nice but pretty BIG.
    thats what i was thinking
    12-31-09 06:59 AM

Oh, ok "freek", I mean "geek". I forgot how much you KNOW about EVERYTHING, that's why I see you starting the STUPIDEST of threads all the time

And BTW, my post was merely telling people what a bargain I got it for anyway, you stick with your "already noted" cheap plastic and when it rips or tears, I'll bet we see a thread with you complaining how you was taken and that they have a crappy product, just like you do with other things I've seen on here.

It's funny you state "Some people are better at phones then others" yet you're always out here whining about the stupidest of things that you could find if you SEARCHED the forums.
    Last edited by JoelTruckerDude; 12-31-09 at 07:56 AM.
    12-31-09 07:49 AM
    lol when I read the title of this thread I immediatly thought about this case. I ordered mine on ebay when my phone was in the mail from vzw right after launch. I like the case, its obv bigger than the feather style case I got from vzw but not too bulky to the point of annoying. I'd say its about the same size as the hard plastic snap on case that vzw offers. I bought the blue and black and am considering ordering more colors. I have put on and removed numerous times and have encountered 0 problems so far. My next case will be the casemate ID holder, as I think they just made them avail for order!

Good Review!
    01-01-10 04:53 AM

Good Review!
    I agree, I walked away with TONS of info on this case after reading......NOT
    01-02-10 08:09 AM
    Why so mad?....
    01-02-10 02:45 PM
    01-02-10 08:55 PM
    Nrxt time on the header just put "WOW Big Boobs Inside"
    01-02-10 09:01 PM
    Uploading pics tonight
    01-07-10 12:44 AM
    white and black looks super nice.
    01-07-10 01:15 AM
    The only one that I liked, the black and red one, the listing has ended! Just my luck haha.

RED BLACK CASE COVER 4 BLACKBERRY STORM 2 PHONE 9550 BB - eBay (item 280420305818 end time Jan-06-10 19:15:44 PST)

If anyone knows where to get this anywhere else, please let me know, as this is the only case I have seen that I actually like lol.
    01-08-10 12:55 AM
    It will be relisted or contact the seller..
    The fragile cases has been on ebay since November.
    01-08-10 09:10 AM
54 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD