12-09-09 08:37 AM
38 12
tools
    Got tired of looking for a case that made me happy. :-P Made this one using a midnight blue Incipio Feather as a base. Any thoughts, ideas, suggestions....etc? (I'm still looking for a good theme to go with this also....) The opinions of my CrackBerry community are very important to me. Sorry for the crappy picture. Never could get the lighting to work out for me, EVER.

[img=http://img200.imageshack.us/img200/7861/img00070200912061851.th.jpg]
    That looks great Allison...as a guy I wouldn't rock that but its good for a girl...good job though...hey can u PIN me Or PM me I have a question about ur case. Thanks.
    12-08-09 05:56 PM
    I would so use that case if I liked sports..lol

i want a bling case...i need to learn how to do this!
    You can do it! There are also several websites you can go to and have someone do it for you. Just remember, you get what you pay for. I've done designs for every phone I've had. I'm funny like that. PM me and I'll shoot you my PIN (or you can send me yours) if you had any questions or wanted some help with it. :-) I'm more than happy to lend a helping hand for any fellow crackberry addict. ;-) its all about the materials you use, and the time/money you're willing to invest in it. If you know what you want, and you take your time creating, you'll always be happy with the outcome. :-)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

EDIT: how can you NOT like sports!? Lol. I LIVE for sports (well sports and BB lol). ANYWAY, this is the first sports themed case I've done. As soon as I make it to my computer (or you get ahold of me on BBM) I can send you a picture of the last phone I did. VERY girly. ;-)
    Last edited by -allison-; 12-09-09 at 12:41 AM.
    12-09-09 12:37 AM
    Just so you know though, I'd never date anyone that carried that ugly phone around and I am a pretty hott guy.
    Good thing she wasn't trying to get a date from you then huh...

@ -allison-:
    That's some pretty intricate work. Awesome job! To go along with what others have said, if you like it rock it!
    12-09-09 01:14 AM
    That looks really good! I wouldn't rock it for two reasons: 1. Not female 2. I'm from the west side of PA, and we only have a professional Hockey and Football team.
    (Please don't correct me )
    12-09-09 02:40 AM
    i actually like the idea. if there was an Incipio case with a Lakers screenprint on the back i would def get that, or maybe a gold one--that would be the freshhhhness. anyways, what i basically mean is that i love the idea of the sports themed incipio feather case, the swarovski def doesn't work for me though..understandable since i'm a guy.
    12-09-09 03:10 AM
    Just so you know though, I'd never date anyone that carried that ugly phone around and I am a pretty hott guy.
    Bwahhaha!

That was funny.

Anyways, I like the case. I would never rock it myself as its too feminine in my opinion and if I were female, well... I like simplicity and it's much too loud for me. But the base of blue gems looks pretty cool. I like looking at it so I'd totally understand if a Phillies-loving gal had one.

Oh, and I guess that's the third reason I wouldn't carry it. Not a Phillies fan.

So even though it something I'd actually carry myself, I've gotta say, it's great work!
    Last edited by crackberryn00b; 12-09-09 at 03:49 AM.
    12-09-09 03:32 AM
    thats hardcore
    12-09-09 03:36 AM
    Bea-u-ti-ful!! I absolutely love!!
    12-09-09 03:40 AM
    Whether I dig that case or not, I still think you did a great job putting on those crystals. How long did it take you to do?
    12-09-09 04:01 AM
    Still looks gay

12-09-09 05:15 AM
    Whether I dig that case or not, I still think you did a great job putting on those crystals. How long did it take you to do?
    Thanks. :-). Took around 8-9 hours over the course of about a week. Probably couldve had it done sooner but I work full time, in addition to being a mom so that pretty much occupies most of my time. :-P

12-09-09 08:11 AM
    If I were a girl maybe
    12-09-09 08:14 AM
    Very nicely done. Great attention to detail.
    Although I'm a Philly's Phan, I like the plain simple cases best.
    12-09-09 08:37 AM
38 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD