I read the ATT Bold Box contents poll and saw the vast majority of ATT Bold units were shipped with a case or holster of some sorts.

For those who bought their Bold 9000 from Wirefly (for use on ATT) was a RIM OEM holster or case included in the shipment?
    12-15-08 03:44 PM
    I purchased my Bold via wirefly & received it with the holster. Its not bad but I wanted somethig slimmer so I purchased the leather BB pouch & a rubber skin.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-15-08 04:15 PM
    Thanks! Appreciate the quick reply.
    12-15-08 04:33 PM
    Yep. I received a holster as well. Saves me money. Took 6 days for them to activate it though.Xferred number.
    01-11-09 10:57 AM
    I purchased my Bold via Wirefly.com too. Received the holster but have yet to use it. I prefer to keep my device in my pocket so I purchased the OEM Blackberry leather pouch and a case-mate smart skin which is awesome.
    01-11-09 11:17 AM
    Mine came with a BlackBerry OEM flip top vertical case/holster w/ magnetic flap and rotating (nonremovable) belt clip.

Certainly a nice case, but I prefer more protection for the corners, so I don't use the BlackBerry case much. Instead, I got the Noreve flip top case and a skin for thinner coverage.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by MusicLaw; 01-11-09 at 12:00 PM.
    01-11-09 11:56 AM
    Wirefly shipped the ATT locked BOLD with the original RIM leather holster, AC power supply, USB connection cable, setup CD, ATT setup book, bud headphones, nice paper box, ATT SIM, ... oh, did I mention, a nice paper box.

I also purchased the rubber skin .. but I prefer the holster.

I did a search on google for "wirefly coupons". I got a code for a free blue tooth headset that wirefly 'forgot' to send the first time around but after reminding did send it for free later.
    01-11-09 12:03 PM
    Purchased my att bold from wirefly. it came in an att box, with holster and all proper accessories.
    I bought the leather pocket pouch.
    in the end it was prob worth the $100 savings buying from them over att corp store, but wirefly's customer service is straight outta' india and a PITA to deal with.
    01-11-09 02:22 PM
    Purchased my att bold from wirefly. it came in an att box, with holster and all proper accessories.
    I bought the leather pocket pouch.
    in the end it was prob worth the $100 savings buying from them over att corp store, but wirefly's customer service is straight outta' india and a PITA to deal with.
    Same problem. Do not call them after 4 pm EST otherwise the off shore folk give you a (very kind, but) run around. Sometimes it takes several days to get an real email response since your request email bounces around with 'no know' people.

I found Unlocked GSM Phones, GSM World Phones, Smart Phones, Cell Phone Accessories at MobileCityOnline.com better because they are a real store in New York City and have the same or better prices then wirefly for unlocked phones and accessories.
    01-11-09 07:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD