Hi all,
    I've been looking at a set of earbuds for my 9850 and wanted to know what people like. I've been checking out the Bose noise reducing earbuds and didn't know if anyone has them, likes them, worth the money, comfortable, etc? Also, is there another brand out there that I should be looking at? Right now, I'm just using the stock earbuds that came with my iPod and wanted something with better sound quality and some noise reduction. Any thoughts??
    Thanks for the help!
    Last edited by Ponyboy24; 01-18-12 at 02:16 PM.
    01-18-12 02:03 PM
    Check out the Monster iSports. I did quite a bit of research and they are on my wishlist.
    01-18-12 03:27 PM
    I have a pair of BOSE earbuds and they are very GOOD, sure there are some that are priced higher and lower, but for the sound and price combination you can't go wrong.....IMO
    01-18-12 03:31 PM
    I have a pair of BOSE earbuds and they are very GOOD, sure there are some that are priced higher and lower, but for the sound and price combination you can't go wrong.....IMO
    Thanks spencerdl. How are they with the noise reduction?
    01-19-12 07:40 AM
    Thanks spencerdl. How are they with the noise reduction?
    Pretty good, on a scale of 1 to 10, I would say about a solid 8.
    01-20-12 11:20 AM
    Running with sennheisers from monster beats ear buds & also on the plus side is they are by far way more comfortable.
    01-20-12 12:54 PM
    You might want to take a look at some of the Shure in ear headphones too. I've got a pair and they absolutely block out external noise very well as well as have fantastic sound. They take a little bit of time to get in your ear just right but it is well worth the effort.
    01-20-12 02:12 PM
    Thanks for all the advice, got some good options now. Appreciate it!
    01-23-12 07:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD