i want to buy phantomskinz or ghost armor and i also want a seidio holster. does anyone know if a BB with a skin will fit a seidio clip holster?
    11-01-09 02:38 AM
    I have the OEM BB skin on mine in the Storm1 Seidio holster. Some of the skins that VZW has are too thick. The VZW transparent ones with the stripes fit. I also went with the Invisible shield for added protection. Personally not the greatest thing to apply and look at but it will work and it does seem durable.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-01-09 03:04 AM
    i think Phantomskinz and Ghost armor are slightly thinner than IS. i heard that IS is the thickest of all skins. so maybe PS or GA will fit?
    11-01-09 03:08 AM
    Just clear any confusion, what I meant as skins are the silicone cases you can buy. The OS was just added for added scratch protection. I just didn't care for the difficulty in applying the IS and the wavy look of the film after it dried. I'll admit that it's hard to scratch and hard to pull off after it dries.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-01-09 03:19 AM
    Seidio makes a special size holster for phones with silicone skins. It's larger than the normal holster.

Edit: Wow, sorry, I misread the OP big time. My last phone was skinned with the BSE stuff, and I carried it in a Seidio holster. It's a tight fit but it works great. I would definitely suggest letting the skin settle in a few days before you try to stick it in the holster. The fit is snug, so the holster may cause some wrinkling, deformation of the skin at the contact points.
    Last edited by HiPower; 11-01-09 at 02:14 PM.
    11-01-09 07:03 AM
    i want to buy phantomskinz or ghost armor and i also want a seidio holster. does anyone know if a BB with a skin will fit a seidio clip holster?
    Really overkill even if it fits which I doubt it will. I had IS on my S1 and it wouldn't even fit in the Charging cradle! The film made it hard to put in and pull out of a leather holster or pouch so I removed everything but the screen protector. Worked well for the ten months I had it. My S2 will probably get a screen protector but nothing else!
    11-01-09 07:13 AM
    When I bought my Storm2, I picked up the standard black silicone cover. They had a snap in holster for the Storm2, but this was only for naked storm2's. I had previously used such a holster with my storm1, but was disappointed with the scratches on the device where the holster made contact. For my Storm1, I have been using a Seidio silicone case with the Seidio snap-in holster meant for the Storm1 with silicone covers. When I got home I gave it a try with the Storm2 with silicone case, and it is a good fit. I think because the Storm2 silicone case seems to be a bit thicker than the Seidio silicone cases that I have used on the storm1.
    11-01-09 08:17 AM
    Really overkill even if it fits which I doubt it will. I had IS on my S1 and it wouldn't even fit in the Charging cradle! The film made it hard to put in and pull out of a leather holster or pouch so I removed everything but the screen protector. Worked well for the ten months I had it. My S2 will probably get a screen protector but nothing else!
    i just wanted the phantom skinz as my real protection and a holster to have easier access its a hassle pulling the phone out of my pocket when im at work (i wear nitrile gloves at work).
    11-01-09 01:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD