Heya! Just got my first BB (9700) and love it! Guy at the att store told me they dont need screen protectors (like the iphone, which is what I am coming from) as much because the screen is hard to scratch. I believed him at first but screw that Im gonna get one.

My question is, will an anti glare screen protector compromise the ritch display of my 9700?
    12-15-09 03:41 PM
    I think it will be fine. I have one on my Curve 8900 and it protects from getting finger prints all over the screen. You can get deals from eBay.
    12-15-09 07:43 PM
    I have a Zagg Invisible Shield on my Bold 9000 and love it. You only need one because they last forever.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-15-09 07:49 PM
    I guess my question is will an anti glare screen make the colors of my screen more dull?

For example, colors are more rich on gloss macbook pro screens than they are on matt macbook pro screens.
    12-15-09 08:14 PM
    I put a privacy screen on mine, it made it a little darker but its not too bad

12-15-09 11:04 PM
    So it will make it a little dull,

12-15-09 11:07 PM
    Anti-glare screen protectors will give your screen a matte finish, so it will make things look a little more dull, though it won't be like a night and day difference. If you're really worried, you can always get the ultra clear type ones.
    12-15-09 11:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD