I am worried about the dust issue, will the otterbox case do enough to keep dust out, thanks
    04-24-09 06:54 AM
    Keeping dust out was my main concern, I'm a surveyor so I'm outside with my phone a lot. I decided to buy one to check it out. I think with the way they redesigned the screen protector, there is a very good chance dust will enter at the sides of the protector. I only just got my case Wednesday.
    Here's a huge thread with pics even you haven't come across it yet.

forums crackberry com/f86/new-otter-box-here-192610/

I just found out I'm not allowed to post links yet, lol.

The only case I have come across that definitely would keep dust out is the Aquapac, which is essentially a dry bag for the phone.
    Last edited by cmedrive; 04-24-09 at 08:28 AM.
    04-24-09 08:25 AM
    hey guys,

if your interested in otterbox my suggestion would be buy directly from them. they have just released the 3rd version for the storm. There has been a couple issues with sound quality and typing. All three cases look the same so off ebay you don't know which one your getting. That being said if you have or get one of the older ones keep your receipt and email otterbox.

As far as dust according to OB the latest version has a screen protector that you put on the phone first and then snap the hard case on over top. So I'm assuming here but it should completely cover the screen and buttons.
    04-24-09 09:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD