I just put on my new Invisible Shield. I put it only on the screen and there are some bubbles left over (even after squeeging) Will these bubbles go away with time or do I need to get them out somehow? If so how?

Any help would be really appreciated. I really really really really dont want bubbles on my screen.
    02-11-09 07:55 PM
    Some bubbles will go away, some will not. If they are pretty big air bubbles, they probably are not going to go away without being squeeged out.
    If you just put it on and you feel like this bubbles aren't going away, peal the shield off and wet it with the solution again and reapply it. If it has set for awhile, at this point just leave it and see what happens. If it turns out bad, you can always get another one from Invisible Shield since they have the lifetime warranty.
    02-11-09 09:34 PM
    Thanks for the help
    02-11-09 10:32 PM
    +1 goat! I had same prob for about a day...
    Wasn't too bad but solution and try workin it out. I have full I.S and no bubbles or marks
    When I swapped handset I peeled I.S off, wet up and re applied.
    Little off topic but shows can re apply etc!

Leave it a day and keep workin it out, if not re apply

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-12-09 01:10 AM
    Cool will do. They haven't gone away quite yet but hopefully they will work themselves out

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-12-09 11:38 PM
    u can use a razor blade to make a small hole where the bubble is to get rid of it. be careful, only make a tinnnnnyyy cut. smaller the better.
    02-14-09 08:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD