Hi everyone!

I got my 9900 just a few days ago. It came with a magnetized leather pouch, which is awesome since I don't have to go find one. I asked a friend to buy me the OEM hard case (it looks cool and i want my phone protected when it's not in the pouch) abroad since I don't know if we have one here (I'm from the Philippines). I've seen ads on our local "ebay" site but I'm not really convinced of its authenticity.

Anyway, I was wondering if the phone with the hard case on will still fit the pouch? The leather pouch is almost the same with the ones sold here in crackberry. The only difference is the design.

Thanks!

EDIT: OOPS! just found out that there is another forum dedicated for accessories. can this be moved? sorry!
    Last edited by Holsterboy; 12-03-11 at 09:12 AM.
    12-03-11 09:09 AM
    The answer is no anyway. If you want to use a case, get the BB 9000 holster.

Joe
    12-03-11 09:13 AM
    The older style thicker holsters would fit the 9900, actually, two will fit inside them. That is, if you have the universal blackberry holster. Try it out first.
    12-03-11 02:30 PM
    Have the leather pouch and the hard shell case, tried it. Sorry man
    12-03-11 02:38 PM
    The hard case made by casemate (barely there case) will fit with the 9900 inside the bold 9000 holster.
    12-03-11 03:02 PM
    The hard case made by casemate (barely there case) will fit with the 9900 inside the bold 9000 holster.
    Do you know if (with the casemate) the phone will fit into the 9000 Pocket Pouch??
    12-04-11 06:16 PM
    I am using the Bold 9000 holster with the hard case on the 9900. It is a near perfect fit and the magnet in the case is in the proper spot for the 9900.
    12-04-11 09:52 PM
    Hi everyone!

I got my 9900 just a few days ago. It came with a magnetized leather pouch, which is awesome since I don't have to go find one. I asked a friend to buy me the OEM hard case (it looks cool and i want my phone protected when it's not in the pouch) abroad since I don't know if we have one here (I'm from the Philippines). I've seen ads on our local "ebay" site but I'm not really convinced of its authenticity.

Anyway, I was wondering if the phone with the hard case on will still fit the pouch? The leather pouch is almost the same with the ones sold here in crackberry. The only difference is the design.

Thanks!

EDIT: OOPS! just found out that there is another forum dedicated for accessories. can this be moved? sorry!
    Bro, I'm from the Philippines and own a 9900 as well. Anyway, I got an OEM Hard Shell case for the Bold 9900, I bought it at SM North QC. It's also available at 5th Avenue in Parksquare II in Makati. Just in case you haven't got it yet.
    12-04-11 11:26 PM
    I see some replies about the 9000 holster but what about the pocket pouch??
    12-05-11 09:43 AM
    Yes, I use the geli case mate or the BB OEM soft shell case and they will fit the 9000 leather pouch.
    12-05-11 10:09 AM
    thanks for the replies! I'm quite disappointed that it won't fit. Too bad
    12-07-11 04:56 AM
    Bro, I'm from the Philippines and own a 9900 as well. Anyway, I got an OEM Hard Shell case for the Bold 9900, I bought it at SM North QC. It's also available at 5th Avenue in Parksquare II in Makati. Just in case you haven't got it yet.
    Hi Bro, how much did you pay for the hard case? Is it cheaper here? thanks!
    12-07-11 05:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD