I like the idea, even had one for a bit.
    Problem was that once I got a case/ skin for the device, the pod became useless and I am thinking of dropping some $$ on the Seidio cradle.

How many use a skin or case and remove it daily to charge on a pod?

What improvements would you want rim to make?

I don't like apple products, but taking a bit from them, it would be nice to have a universal pod where you can by adapters to snap in for different models, cases, etc.

What do you all think?
    02-03-10 08:20 AM
    I have both a Seidio Innocase II for my Tour and the Seidio Cradle. The cradle was engineered to let it hold the device with the case on.

Many people like using a cradle/device like an alarm clock on their nightstand. I just leave mine downstairs and let it charge overnight (well, actually, it doesn't take that long). But I also pop it in when I get home from work for a while. In relation to charging with just a plug, I like having the device standing upright so I can see my BerryBuzz LED alerts (as I automatically go into bedside mode when charging).

While both the Seidio cradle and case are up there in price, I am very happy having purchased both.
    02-03-10 08:42 AM
    When I look at the absolute overload of products available for the Apple products and their price, I don't miss all of the hoorah at all.

Sliding the skin off of my Curve isn't an issue to me at all. I slip it off, wipe it down, and slip it into the cradle. When I pick it up in the morning, a quick slide and pop, skinned and ready to start the day. No problem at all.

The pod is handy, and is nice to have as a backup. And at $5 shipped, really it doesn't kill my budget.
    And when I no longer need the item, I'll pass it to another member who needs one. Pay It Forward.

Team Gemini

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-03-10 08:51 AM
    I used a chrging pod for mos. but with my new body glove case I find it almost impossible to pry that thing off every night. So now I'm just using the usb cable again.
    02-03-10 08:55 AM
    I have both a Seidio Innocase II for my Tour and the Seidio Cradle. The cradle was engineered to let it hold the device with the case on.

Many people like using a cradle/device like an alarm clock on their nightstand. I just leave mine downstairs and let it charge overnight (well, actually, it doesn't take that long). But I also pop it in when I get home from work for a while. In relation to charging with just a plug, I like having the device standing upright so I can see my BerryBuzz LED alerts (as I automatically go into bedside mode when charging).

While both the Seidio cradle and case are up there in price, I am very happy having purchased both.
    I also have a Seidio Innocase II and just last night I ordered the Seidio cradle so I won't run the risk of damaging my micro USB port on the side of the phone. I also like the idea of my BB standing up when charging. I go one step further, I also have the holster with the magnet and I put my phone in that late at night after charging so the phone goes into sleep mode, saves battery life.
    02-03-10 10:19 AM
    I have a case on my 8330. It doesn't bother me that i have to take it on and off everyday.
    02-03-10 02:51 PM
    I don't mind taking the case off, it's just with the innocase it's tough/ wear and tear on the case
    02-04-10 01:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD