Ok so I'm tired of seeing those billions of sweet looking cases for the Bold 9900 everywhere while I can't find one good looking case for the Torch form factor. After looking for one on crackberry hoping to find one out of the few available and failing, I went out to best buy and all they had was the outterbox case and a pink and white casemate cases while they had a whole section of different color cases for the Bold 9900. My old case broke a month ago and while I was looking for a new one, I had already dropped it a few times enough make some paint chips on the edges of the screen. I wouldve went with the plain black but it wouldn't look so good with the silver housing RIM decided to go with (Kudos to you RIM for going silver... -_-). So anyways if any of you have found some that go well with the silver Torch, let me know cuz I'm done with case hunting here. And this may also help others who are on the same boat as me. Thanks in advance guys!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by luqman24; 11-04-11 at 01:54 PM.
    11-04-11 01:50 PM
    Haven't found a decent case either yet, but I'm just using a regular OEM pouch to protect it. You changed the silver battery door for the 9800 one yet? Made a massive difference to the overall device feeling for me...

11-04-11 02:07 PM
    I'm guessing its the sliding form factor. Its easy to make a case for a candy bar form factor. not so easy if its a slider. Only good case I ever used is the AGF GRT case.
    11-04-11 06:16 PM
    The Seidio Active case and holster combo is an excellent choice. I have one on my 9810. I tried the OEM hard case but could not find a holster to hold it.
    11-04-11 07:40 PM
    I'm using OEM pouch and its really good. The silver 9810 with the black door looks really cool. Let me know if you you want to see the pic so I will post it here.

11-04-11 10:22 PM
    I'm guessing its the sliding form factor. Its easy to make a case for a candy bar form factor. not so easy if its a slider. Only good case I ever used is the AGF GRT case.
    Yeah I ended up getting the black casemate case this morning, couldn't find anything better but it isnt that bad though, covers almost all of the silver housing and also its not bulky so its all good for now.

11-05-11 03:26 PM
    I thought the Active case was good until it started preventing switching to landscape and no virtual keyboard. I am returning it for the Surface case and giving it a try. If there are issues, then it will go back for the AGF GRT case. If I go the AGF route, will the Surface or Active holster work with it?

11-05-11 05:02 PM
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0043U...bUvbUpU6828676

Cheap and has tracks built in that holds it together .

11-05-11 07:50 PM
    Check out ebay. I can't remember the exact price but it was less than $12.00 (includes SHIPPING) and I got 5 cases! (black,clear,red,white,purple And 2 screen protectors from accstation for my 9810
    Last edited by Ok I Get It Now; 11-05-11 at 09:17 PM.
    11-05-11 08:49 PM
    Check out the OEM hard shell. It fits great and doesn't add bulk. You can still use the OEM leather holster with it also.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk
    the brother likes this.
    11-05-11 09:52 PM
    I tried using the OEM leather holster with the OEM hard shell. The case added enough bulk to make it too snug and difficult to use.
    11-05-11 10:04 PM
    Check out the OEM hard shell. It fits great and doesn't add bulk. You can still use the OEM leather holster with it also.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk
    there are lots of pics here....what a GREAT CASE! i have told many friends about it and they have ditched case mate for this beauty:

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...ry-com-649272/
    11-07-11 11:04 AM
    Problem is, none of them allow use of the desktop dock with a case on the phone. I keep mine in the dock all day while I'm at work, so that rules out basically any case so far.
    11-07-11 07:06 PM
    Using Incipio Feather cases on both my wife's 9810 (white) and my 9810 (Black). Both work great although she initially had some issues with it freezing the phone due to the back being too tight. She changed it for another one and it seems to work great. They also come in a lot of colors. the Seido mentioned above is also an excellent case. Case Mate is too hard to get off the back unfortunately as it is a nice looking case.
    11-07-11 07:27 PM
    Try cardpase .

I enjoyed them .
    11-07-11 09:19 PM
    I'm using OEM pouch and its really good. The silver 9810 with the black door looks really cool. Let me know if you you want to see the pic so I will post it here.

Post up that pic with the 9800 battery door. Is is any less slippery than the checked metal of the 9810? Also, where did you purchase? TIA
    11-08-11 10:03 AM
    So far, I am really like the Seidio Surface case and holster. I am returning the Seidio Active case and holster. Now, the lock and mute buttons don't act up and the portrait and landscape issue has been solved. Has anyone tried the AGF GRT case and the Seidio Active holster?
    11-09-11 08:55 PM
    I personally love my otterbox commuter case. I've had many different cases but the otterbox suits my needs. I tend to drop my phone. I wanted something durable yet not all entirely rubbery.

The commuter case is great. Combines a silicone membrane with a slim hard shell casing. Doesn't add too much bulk in my opinion. Now I'm not so worried about dropping my phone as much. And my favorite thing about this case, it doesn't collect lint. Lol
    12-14-11 06:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD