It is so annoying!!!!! Within 10 seconds of removing it from my car charger, it will randomly play songs on my phone and the screen shows nothing and there isn't any media app running. I mean cmon!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-26-10 03:47 PM
    I have no idea what the issue could be but maybe someone could enlighten us both....I've never heard of a problem like that
    01-26-10 04:09 PM
    Are you sure that the media player is not running in the background and paused? I had a similar issue, but mine would start playing music after my bluetooth connection would be disconnected, or sometimes when Pandora or Slacker would stop playing the media player would start playing music. When this happens hit the menu button, if you see "Now Playing" in the menu then your Media Player is running in the background. When you close the Media Player make sure you hi the menu button and select "Close".
    01-26-10 04:30 PM
    Are you sure that the media player is not running in the background and paused? I had a similar issue, but mine would start playing music after my bluetooth connection would be disconnected, or sometimes when Pandora or Slacker would stop playing the media player would start playing music. When this happens hit the menu button, if you see "Now Playing" in the menu then your Media Player is running in the background. When you close the Media Player make sure you hi the menu button and select "Close".
    Ok thanks I'll double check the currently running apps next time it does that. But its a REALLY annoying bug

01-26-10 08:44 PM
    ive had that happen too. From media player and from podtrapper. Never figured it out.

It hasnt happened since .428 was installed so maybe that fixed it.
    01-26-10 10:03 PM
    see if the media player is playing in the backround
    01-26-10 10:07 PM
    Battery pull
    01-27-10 01:01 AM
    This is a new one to me!!! Just rock out then!!!!!! Anytime i have an issue that a BP can't solve i usually just do a hard reset and it's good from there....have you tried that?
    01-27-10 05:22 AM
    This is a new one to me!!! Just rock out then!!!!!! Anytime i have an issue that a BP can't solve i usually just do a hard reset and it's good from there....have you tried that?
    I think it may be the disconnection from my car stereo bluetooth when I turn it off

01-27-10 05:44 AM
    Mine does that randomly and since BBM has an option to show what you are listening to, I get calls from my friends telling me what song is playing. I have no idea how it is getting started but I definately am not accidently starting it.
    01-27-10 04:18 PM
    Hold down BB Button, switch task to SLACKER RADIO, shut down slacker and TA DA! No more random music.
    01-27-10 07:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD