12-04-09 05:09 AM
34 12
tools
    well guys instead of buying new chargers just charge it via usb! seems to work for me . Haven't tried it on the ps3 yet lol
    12-02-09 07:43 PM
    well guys instead of buying new chargers just charge it via usb! seems to work for me . Haven't tried it on the ps3 yet lol
    this doesnt make any sense lol. USB or wall, it doesnt matter if the port has changed that goes into the phone lol
    12-02-09 08:08 PM
    lol doesnt it? was refering to the fact that some people might think they need to buy new chargers should their current one die or for replacement etc when infact you can charge via your pc's usb or any usb port lol - i've tested mine on the buffalo linkstation and the ps3 lol on both instances the bb charged :P
    12-02-09 08:39 PM
    I get that, but the topic is about the port change on the phone, micro vs mini and people having to buy new chargers.
    12-02-09 08:42 PM
    alrighty , I'd prefer if it was mini then i could just use the office's spare camera wire to charge lol but micro is the way to go seeing phones are cramming functions in. The bold 2 puts the bloated oversized my E61 to shame lol.
    12-02-09 08:49 PM
    one thing i do like about the BB is that you basically get two charging options with the phone, th travel charger, and the usb. I don't know about you guys, but i would assume that most people buy a lighter to usb plug for their car. With that, you can keep the travel charger at work/home, and just bring your usb cable with you. Problem solved IMO.
    12-03-09 12:44 PM
    i can see why Blackberry are moving over to the microUSB, it makes sense to have a smaller hole in the side of the phone which allows for better design features, also it becoming standardised (thanks for this info as i had no clue) and the fact that we now have to purchase new in car chargers, i did love the mini usb slot as i have about 50 cables for mini USB and now only 2 for micro USB.
    I also have about 20 mini USB cables and chargers just laying around from over the years, now I simply have one car and one home charger and of one USB micro. I guess its time for a new collection to start...
    12-03-09 12:49 PM
    I also have about 20 mini USB cables and chargers just laying around from over the years, now I simply have one car and one home charger and of one USB micro. I guess its time for a new collection to start...
    Wouldn't waste the money. There are adapters for mini-to-micro. About a buck or so apiece.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-03-09 01:37 PM
    As a bus driver I hope that never happens. Its already enough bitchin and moanin ppl talking on buses then add trying to charge your phone. I'll pass lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    As one of your professional colleagues, I imagine that there will be a switch in the cab (maybe with the light/fan switches) so that one can switch things off as needed ;-)
    12-04-09 05:09 AM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD