06-25-08 12:45 AM
64 123
tools
    I purchased a BB case that clips to my belt almost immediately. I would forget my head if it were not tied on. So with that in mind I need something I can clip to my waist so I wont forget it.
    06-06-08 06:18 AM
    I use the stock holster all the time due to my job and I absolutely love it for several reasons:

1. It allows me to have my phone accessible at all times... ( i hate having alot of things in my pockets)
    2. The stock holster is made with a built in magnet which enables the "In Holster" functions to work & it has a trackball canal on both sides to stop the trackball from being pushed in while being holstered...
    3. When its in Holster due to the "In Holster" functions the volume becomes alot louder then normal which allows me to hear it when I am distracted or occupied...( as you know the 8830 has an issue with ringers not being loud enough)

And, in regards to protection as it doesnt protect the corners i recently purchased the Clear 2pc hard seidio case which i love as in slides in and out of the holster with no issues and protects to wole phone...
    06-06-08 06:53 AM
    I have used it for 3 months now, and it does a fine job in protecting my BB. I usually have my phone in my pocket because I can't stand wearing one clipped to my belt, and I had problems with pocket lint getting in my old Pearl's trackball because I didn't have the OEM case for that.
    06-06-08 02:02 PM
    used it until i got my screen protector, then i lost it on the train. hahaha. it did its job while i had it.
    06-06-08 02:34 PM
    Yes I use the OEM case. And will probably not get any other for I do not have anything to clip it to. I'm in scrubs all day every day. So in my scrub jacket pocket it goes. But it does not protect the top and now I have a nice new little scratch right infront of the berry. It does protect the screen thank god. I have another case but it does not turn the screen off when I put it in it so I don't use it. I should when in jeans. I know I'm going to crack the screen one of these days like I did one of my old phones
    06-06-08 02:41 PM
    I've found it perfect. When I first got my BB, I bought a case not really knowing what was in the box but thinking the default wouldn't cut it. After getting it home and trying out the included sleeve type case, I actually liked it so much that I returned the purchased one.
    06-06-08 02:41 PM
    i still use it, in conjunction with an invisible shield. i'm thinking of replacing though for one of the rexregina ones once i get some dough. they are expensive!!
    06-06-08 02:54 PM
    I still have the OEM case. Usually, I carry my Berry in my pocket or suit coat pocket.
    06-06-08 02:54 PM
    If you are refering to the pouch as the OEM case, then I must say it is the most pointless of all. I have all the cases from Otterbox to sedio rubberized to OEM leather swivel. The pouch is good if you work in a jewelry store or some prissy environment. When you are on the road and active the pouch will not do. I am right now rocking the sedio ruberized with screen protector.
    06-06-08 03:39 PM
    I really like the OEM case. Its very simple and I actually like the "style" of it. Sometimes simple is just plain better.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-06-08 03:47 PM
    i switch it up.

sometimes i use the original case when i'm just too damn lazy to put my seidio (sp?) case on it. or when im in the mood to type on my BB sans any case at all.

if not that, then it's in the pink hard case that i bought a few weeks after i got my BB.
    06-24-08 04:26 PM
    I still use it. It's perfect for me - the pouch fits right inside one of the pockets in my purse. If it's not in my purse it's in my hand or on my desk so I've never needed anything else.

I can see where it would be more important for a guy to have the "right" case since they don't have purses (well, most guys don't)
    06-24-08 04:37 PM
    Mine is brand new in the box never used, i could not use it with the gel skin so i left it in the box
    06-24-08 04:43 PM
    I still use mine...it provides good protection and u can still see the led when u have a message!!

06-24-08 04:49 PM
    I just exhanged my OEM case for another OEM case @ best buy. It broke in less than a week, but I'll give it another try. If it breaks again, I'll go aftermarket.

06-24-08 04:51 PM
    Mine came with a holster with a swivel clip. Don't know if that's the same as the OEM or not, but I've been using it since day one.
    06-24-08 06:07 PM
    Mine came with a holster with a swivel clip. Don't know if that's the same as the OEM or not, but I've been using it since day one.
    Yep - that's the OEM holster, and I still use it too. (broke one getting in the car, so I'm on my second one.)
    06-24-08 06:14 PM
    I use mine with Incredible Shield because I keep it in my pocket. Works great.
    06-24-08 06:24 PM
    I have used it but not anymore. I use the Seidio case and holster now.
    06-24-08 06:58 PM
    I never used it. I have the Seidio rubberized holster/case combo.
    06-24-08 07:23 PM
    I use the OEM carrying case..you know the black one... I'm really aware of my BB at all times, so it doesn't get messed up!!
    06-24-08 07:25 PM
    Very nice case if you go with the pocket or coat (inside pocket) but I like the aftermarket belt clips also. For some reason it doesn't feel right in my pocket. Have you seen the necklace case?

06-24-08 07:35 PM
    I still use the OEM pouch mine came with. I did buy a holster for my BB, but I use the pouch more often than not. When I go on my bike rides I like to use the holster.
    06-24-08 07:40 PM
    my wife uses a silicone case, but I don't like them too much..she also has a leather pouch for it too.. not me
    06-24-08 07:43 PM
    I use an otter box for mine. I need it as it protects my curve from all my work elements and my butterfingers.
    Ditto here.....cant beat an otter box....I left my beloved bb on the top of my car one day and sped off....well I realized the err of my mistake about a tenth of a second too late. Well low and behold otter box came to the rescue and saved my bb once again lol
    06-24-08 07:47 PM
64 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD