Not protectors, snap-on covers, sleeves, gloves, etc. I mean an actual replacement for the Blackberry case. My year and a half old 8310 works great and is mostly in great shape except that I've cracked both top corners and lost a chunk out of one, so I'd like to replace it. I have a rubber sleeve for it, but it won't fit in the holster right with that on.

Searched eBay, but that was useless. Excluded every combination of "sleeve, shell, cover" that I could think of and was still down to over 4,000 items.
    07-23-09 06:13 PM

Cellular Nationwide Network - 3G, Sony, Panasonic, LG, SonyEricsson, Nokia, Tools, BlackBerry,

There are allot of US retailers to. but higher prices...
    07-23-09 06:21 PM
    Excellent. Thanks!
    07-23-09 06:36 PM
    You mean housing. Just do a quick search for 8310 housing and you'll find a plethora of sites.
    07-23-09 06:39 PM
    I just got my order back from cellular nationwide network. I got the full housing for my 8310 bb and two track balls. I was kinda wary about ordering from Hong Kong but everything was to my liking. The only drawback was the length of time it took to get here through customs. They even sent a screwdriver to remove my faceplate. I am very satisfied and my Blackberry never looked better. I recommend cnn.cn to anyone.
    01-04-10 10:12 PM
    Also truesupplier.com or ebay. Cnn.cn is good as stated above!
    01-04-10 10:15 PM