Looking at "Seidio 2600mAh Extended Battery (With Battery Door) for BlackBerry 8800"

The ONLY review speaks of an issue with the battery door.

Anyone have this and can you verify any issues?
    06-26-08 09:49 AM
    How wild... Went to order it and it disappeared off the crackberry store site...

Was there earlier with the review I was referring to... Interesting...
    06-26-08 08:44 PM
    I have had this battery for the last week or so. It is AWSOME.

I have been trying to let it run down so I can condition the battery (don't know if it needs it or not). Over the weekend, when I used it sparingly, it lasted four whole days and still had about 35% left.

My OEM battery would get down to 50-60% after one days use. With this battery at the end of the first day I get down to maybe 80%. After the second day I get down to maybe 60%. I could go another day without any problem but I like to charge my phones when they get down to about 50%.

The battery is a little larger but not much and really does not impact the use of it. It fits in my hand nicely.

This battery is a great choice and you won't be disappointed if you get it.
    07-01-08 10:24 PM
    Hey thanks for the input!

No issues with the door/cover popping lose or open? The review said it happens a lot. A fellow member here that PM'd me said it wasn't too bad. Your thoughts?
    07-01-08 10:31 PM
    I haven't had it pop open ever (had it about a week and I take it with me EVERYWHERE I go, no exceptions). It fits good on my phone.
    07-01-08 10:40 PM
    Well that sounds very promising.

Thanks for the input.
    07-01-08 10:46 PM
    I have had this for over a week. The only problem I found with the back door is the left side is not flush against the device. It is raised about a mm.
    The battery itself is awsome. I used it for 3 days intensively and could not run it down and I was trying to.
    I use the regular Seido holster and it fits fine even with the bulge. It will not fit in the OEM holder which is where I used to leave my BB when I drove.
    07-09-08 09:21 PM
    What cases are you guys using with your Seidio 2600 batteries? Thanks!!
    07-10-08 11:48 AM
    Yeah, I want the battery and I want an Otterbox.

Not gonna mix, that's for sure.
    07-10-08 11:51 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD