i was looking on their site, and i really like the color combinations they offer and i made myself a mean lookin berry. but before i spent a considerable amount of money, i wanted to get some reviews from the crack community. couple of questions....for those who sent their phone out to colorware, was the new housing fitting like it should? any gaps or wobbles? lol second, how long were you without your phone...those are the two biggies for me...the rest i can decide for myself(i.e. whether or not to shell out the cash) thanks in advance people!!!
    04-12-09 01:31 PM
    If it didn't cost so much to ship i over here I'd have bought from there, Ive heard nothing but good reviews of colorware (apart from the price!) but I might wait until mine is out of warranty at least.
    04-14-09 12:40 PM
    I order from the for my 8320. I wasn't with out my phone at all. I had the housing shipped to me and I did all the work. It fit just as if I bought it from tmobile that way brand new.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-17-09 02:28 PM
    i was looking on their site, and i really like the color combinations they offer and i made myself a mean lookin berry. but before i spent a considerable amount of money, i wanted to get some reviews from the crack community. couple of questions....for those who sent their phone out to colorware, was the new housing fitting like it should? any gaps or wobbles? lol second, how long were you without your phone...those are the two biggies for me...the rest i can decide for myself(i.e. whether or not to shell out the cash) thanks in advance people!!!
    Since the storm is still a new device. colorware doesn't offer just the housings for the device. I have heard good things about the service and return time of the product. If you want to find out more, including pictures, you can find it in the following thread.

ColorWared Storm

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-26-09 02:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD