I've ordered the iGrip charging dock for my Torch, and what I want to know is if it will work with the Torch in a case. I tend to be kinda clumsy and even though I try my darndest I've already got one scratch in the chrome on my Torch. I want to get a case to protect it but not if it won't fit in the dock.

Anyone have experience with the iGrip?
    11-10-10 07:05 PM
    If you check out the video review of it here you'll see that the phone fits quite snug without a case on it, there's no way it's going to fit in there with a case on it.

http://crackberry.com/hands-igrip-ca...rry-torch-9800
    11-11-10 05:43 AM
    I've ordered the iGrip charging dock for my Torch, and what I want to know is if it will work with the Torch in a case. I tend to be kinda clumsy and even though I try my darndest I've already got one scratch in the chrome on my Torch. I want to get a case to protect it but not if it won't fit in the dock.

Anyone have experience with the iGrip?

Just got mine yesterday, it's awesome, bu tyou won't be able to make it fit in the iGrip with a case on. The naked Torch fits quite snug in the iGrip.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-11-10 07:55 AM
    I have it too and it's awesome. Will only fit the naked phone.
    11-14-10 09:35 PM
    I have the igrip, and love it. only naked need apply, even though I do have a screen protector on.

I can also highly recommend att navigator/telnav
    11-14-10 11:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD