I think I did a pretty good job at installing the IS on my Storm. Not perfect but it was my first time doing a complete install. Tried a couple of years ago on a Q but didn't have the patience.

Now it's about two weeks later and the pouch I carry it in has loosened and folded back one of the edges. It looks like crap. I'm either going to completely remove it and apply for the money back guarantee or try to get a replacement.

Not sure what I want to do. I want to protect the device from scratches but don't really like the orange peel look and the oil residue that builds up on the film. Also, it doesn't fit in the OEM plastic holster with the IS on it.

I'm leaning to accepting the fact that the Storm will get scratches, the bare unit looks better without anything on it and living with any wear it will get.

I probably should just give up on the accessories that are supposed to keep our gadgets looking brand new.
    12-10-08 04:56 PM
    Boxwave protectors are removeable, cleanable and the anti-glare does not have as much oil residue in appearance.

The anti-glare change the way the lcd looks a bit though, one thing worth nothing.
    12-11-08 01:43 PM
    Look up ghost armor. Very high quality stuff

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-14-08 12:38 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD