02-20-10 01:41 PM
29 12
tools
    Would I need to take off my otterbox cover to use the dock? I know that one of the cases advertises that you can use their dock without taking off their case.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-20-10 11:47 AM
    I bought two of these from Amazon; they're great, I use one at work and one at home. I was worried because the dock I had for my 8900 used to scratch the silver bezel...but I've had no similar issues with the 9700.
    02-20-10 12:29 PM
    OK thanks, I wont get mad at the seller
    I am glad as **** I did not sell this to you via eBay. Why would you blame the seller for the OEM charging pod. Did he state that it was tight, or made your 9700 rock steady while inserted or would light up the room with it's light?

You not liking the pod would NOT be the sellers fault in any way, he/she did not make it, it is RIM's OEM charging pod!

Sorry but you are an example of buyers that I hate to sell to!
    02-20-10 01:38 PM
    Does anyone get that high pitched sound from the charger when plugging theirs in and the bb not being in the dock?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Try unplugging the dock from the charger and see if you still hear the sound. The wall chargers have been know to make a high pitched sound but I have never heard the charging pod do so. there is really nothing in the pod to make a whine.
    02-20-10 01:41 PM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD