02-20-10 01:41 PM
29 12
tools
    Ok I just got mine from Ebay and have a few questions before I complain to the seller.
    First, does it seem really loosely connected in there? I feel like it's very precariously set on it and it does show charging but it seems like it's going to fall over or something.
    The picture looks like the pod has a light in the front, on the side. Mine does nt have a light in the front, which actually I'm great w/ as the curve pod had that obnoxious white logo that was very distracting to sleep. So I'm not really complaining, just wondering if I got something different than was advertised.

Thanks.
    02-19-10 06:42 PM
    mine sits in there fairly loose but its not going to fall over and it charges fine
    02-19-10 06:47 PM
    I have one it sits in there pretty loose which I like it isn't going anywhere though been using mine for 2 weeks on way I know its actually charging is cuz the clock comes up as soon as it hits the cradle no worries I think this is just the way they were made the is a little dim light in the back of the cradle

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-19-10 06:55 PM
    OK thanks, I wont get mad at the seller
    02-19-10 07:06 PM
    Why wouldn't you just grab it from Amazon? Got mine for...10 bucks at most. BB Logo, micro usb fits TIGHT, the soft light is right behind where the phone would lay. It sits in the charger pretty loosely, but no problems with charging. Awesome lil thing for 10 bucks!
    02-19-10 07:43 PM
    Mine is almost exactly how you're describing - Loose but its not going anywhere and has the dim white light on the back. I got mine from Ebay too and I love it!

02-19-10 08:31 PM
    Similar experience for me. Looks loose but works just fine. No problems at all with it.

02-19-10 08:50 PM
    I bought one off amazon also for my boyfriends and I use it occassionally and it sits in there very nicely without wobbling to much, it has some play but not at the point it will fall over.
    02-19-10 08:51 PM
    Awesome lil thing for 10 bucks!
    I got mine from Amazon too for the lowest price compared to other places where I searched for. It charges my phone fast.
    02-19-10 09:02 PM
    Do you still need a usb cord to connect to this pod?
    02-19-10 09:13 PM
    yes you do or you can use the wall charger to connect
    02-19-10 09:20 PM
    Do you still need a usb cord to connect to this pod?
    You use the wall charger. You plug the connection from the wall charger into the back of the charging pod instead of into the port on the BlackBerry. Then you just drop the BlackBerry into the pod. It's nice because you don't wear out the port on the BlackBerry from plugging in to charge.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    02-19-10 09:22 PM
    Why wouldn't you just grab it from Amazon? Got mine for...10 bucks at most. BB Logo, micro usb fits TIGHT, the soft light is right behind where the phone would lay. It sits in the charger pretty loosely, but no problems with charging. Awesome lil thing for 10 bucks!
    This is how my sets as well. the micro usb fits very tight.
    02-19-10 09:39 PM
    I didn't think to check Amazon.. Well that's about what I paid on Ebay, including shipping. Love the pod!
    02-19-10 09:42 PM
    Same here, got mine this week from eBay, a really nice accessory!!!!

02-20-10 01:28 AM
    seems like i was the only sucker who actually bought it in a store LOL but it is great, abit loose but it holds it in place and alot easier to take out and put in especially after working late
    02-20-10 01:32 AM
    I got an OEM unit from eBay and have no issue with it. Bought another cradle for my wife's BB9000 and currently being shipped.
    02-20-10 04:46 AM
    seems like i was the only sucker who actually bought it in a store LOL but it is great, abit loose but it holds it in place and alot easier to take out and put in especially after working late
    No you're not the only one. I was impatient and wanted it right away.

02-20-10 04:51 AM
    I bought four chargers - two for my 9700 and two for my husband's 9000. We each have one at home and one at work.
    I don't like the way the 9700 sits on the dock, I prefer the way the 9000 seems to hold it better because it comes up higher. But I must say that it's a great little gadget and so far the phone hasn't been knocked off.
    I have it set waaay back on the kitchen counter and the one at work is waaaay back by the wall. I'm paranoid.
    02-20-10 04:58 AM
    I bought mine from the Crackberry Store and love it.

02-20-10 05:32 AM
    Yup, got mine here too. It was delivered incredibly fast!!!! Go Crackberry store!
    02-20-10 05:53 AM
    For those that don't like the light, a small piece of black vinyl electrical tape works well.

It also works well for fixing check engine lights...
    02-20-10 09:24 AM
    Does anyone get that high pitched sound from the charger when plugging theirs in and the bb not being in the dock?

02-20-10 09:41 AM
    Ordered 2 from amazon and they arrived today. I love it. Had one for my 8310 so I had to get it for my 9700.
    02-20-10 11:22 AM
    No high pitched sound here so far.

02-20-10 11:39 AM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD