08-21-09 11:08 PM
76 123 ...
tools
    I love using a pouch to carry my phone. I'm currently using the Beyza Slimline case I had for my Curve. The OEM pouch doesn't look like its that good and the Rex Regina pouches don't have a cutout for the LED light.

So what other pouches are out there?
    07-25-09 10:45 PM
    I love using a pouch to carry my phone. I'm currently using the Beyza Slimline case I had for my Curve. The OEM pouch doesn't look like its that good and the Rex Regina pouches don't have a cutout for the LED light.

So what other pouches are out there?
    I prefer the pouch. I dislike cases and holsters. How does that Beyza fit? I can't wait to get my hands on the black Beyza croc pouch.

I may just get the Bold one if they don't hurry and come out with one for the Tour.
    07-25-09 11:53 PM
    Does the pouch have a magnet so the bb goes into standby mode when inside it? I prefer a pouch as well so I ripped off the belt clip from the included case and then ground down the remaining plastic and metal so it was flush with the leather. Works as a pouch now and has the magnet to put the bb into key lock and standby mode!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-26-09 12:09 AM
    i prefer to use a wrist strap
    07-26-09 12:13 AM
    i rather enjoy the case that came with the sprint version... EZ to get out and EZ to put back in...
    07-26-09 12:28 AM
    The OEM pouch case rules... nice and sleek.
    07-26-09 12:42 AM
    I personally like to use one of apple's iPod "socks". Sorry to seem like a traitor, but it works. Hah. No scratches and easy access. I'm a huge proponent of naked gadgets.

07-26-09 02:15 AM
    Can I vote for "neither"? it just takes too long to get to my phone!
    07-26-09 02:20 AM
    My pocket is my pouch.
    07-26-09 05:30 AM
    Lol, so true. Naked phone FTW! Although interesting idea about ripping the belt clip off. Can we get pics of how that turned outV
    07-26-09 07:19 AM
    I too like my BB in my pocket...I bought the OEM pocket sleeve on Amazon for $12.99....works great...
    07-26-09 08:24 AM
    i use the case my phone came with, a pocket pouch love it.
    07-26-09 08:41 AM
    i use the holster it comes with but am looking for away to take belt clip off so it becomes a pocket pouch.
    07-26-09 09:52 AM
    I use an OEM skin inside of the OEM pocket pouch. Couldn't be happier
    07-26-09 10:14 AM
    i use the holster it comes with but am looking for away to take belt clip off so it becomes a pocket pouch.
    snap it off. That's what I did. The 2 small "feet" that hold clip to case will remain but they are not a big deal.

07-26-09 10:16 AM
    i rather enjoy the case that came with the sprint version... EZ to get out and EZ to put back in...
    +1

Can't justity paying for another case when the stock one works...even keeps it from being damaged when I drop it. :O
    07-26-09 10:28 AM
    +1

Can't justity paying for another case when the stock one works...even keeps it from being damaged when I drop it. :O
    I bought the pouch that doesn't have a belt clip, and I use it on and off with the original one that came with the phone. Sometimes i just prefer to have it in my pocket and not hanging out the side of my waist. But I don't see the point in having any other type of case. Anything else ruins the form factor and if you are someone that takes good care of their electronics, you don't need a case that you can throw your phone and it will be perfectly fine.
    07-26-09 11:28 AM
    that's what she said
    07-26-09 11:58 AM
    I bought the pouch that doesn't have a belt clip, and I use it on and off with the original one that came with the phone. Sometimes i just prefer to have it in my pocket and not hanging out the side of my waist. But I don't see the point in having any other type of case. Anything else ruins the form factor and if you are someone that takes good care of their electronics, you don't need a case that you can throw your phone and it will be perfectly fine.
    That's where I was going...the stock one for me was just a pouch. No clip, no webbing...just leather.

I was originally worried about the buttons being pushed by how tight the case was, but 3 weeks later it's pretty much conformed to the device itself.

(I don't throw my device around, but I'm glad that it's in the case when it has fallen. )
    07-26-09 01:59 PM
    Looks like Sena has a slim pouch for the Tour. I'm going to contact them to see if it has the magnet installed for the auto

standby

SENA CASES :: BLACKBERRY TOUR SERIES ULTRA SLIM POUCH

07-26-09 02:22 PM
    It look like it. Where that round bulge is on the pouch is where the magnet is in the tour to make it sleep... just guessing though.
    07-26-09 02:50 PM
    I have a Cellet case that had a nice removable belt clip that I used with my 8330 Curve and it works nicely with the Tour now. The auto-standby mode is really the killer app. I pocket the whole thing in the case and it's quite fine for me.
    07-26-09 03:45 PM
    It look like it. Where that round bulge is on the pouch is where the magnet is in the tour to make it sleep... just guessing though.
    I'm guessing no, since in the upper left corner you can see the speaker "grill", which means the magnets would be on the other side of the phone.
    07-26-09 03:48 PM
    The tour has a magnet on the front.. if you use the magnet in the flip thing of the holster and hold if over the keyboard around the V B spacebar area, it will sleep.

edit: not saying that your wrong, as i dont have the pouch, but just saying that it is possible it is a magnet..
    07-26-09 04:02 PM
    I would rather a "naked" phone, I just refuse to have my Tour all scratched up like my Pearl! The Tour looks so much better...exposed...
    07-26-09 04:27 PM
76 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD