Hi everybody,

So I am going to buy a WHITE Bold 9900, but there is one thing that keeps me away from doing that.
    I really love the carbon look on the black one, especially with the black OEM hardshell case, because the case has still that carbon look pattern
    So my question, can someone with the whitr hardshell post some pics? Or someone with a White Bold post some pics with there case?

REALLY appreciate it

Greetz
    01-02-12 04:45 AM
    i have one. if i have time later i'll take pics. but it does look good, there's carbon fiber texturing on the back of the case, which you won't find on the black case. takes a little time to get used to the color (i've been using traditional black blackberries for years), but no regrets whatsoever.
    01-02-12 06:52 AM
    You mean you have the white bold 9900 with the white OEM case? Yes, finally! Can't wait to see the pics, you can email me if you want mrchiezy@hotmail.com
    And I thought that the black case has a carbon texture too on the back?
    01-02-12 01:09 PM
    Another option is to buy a black one and purchase a white vinyl skin from decal girl. It looks pretty sweet.
    01-05-12 08:10 AM
    Well, i don't want to mess my bold with vinyl and stuff
    01-05-12 05:42 PM
    It really doesnt mess your phone up or anything. I have a vinyl white skin and I just received my OEM white hard shell yesterday. When looking at it - it looks like a white bold.
    01-06-12 08:24 AM
    Can you please make some pics of the hard case? Especially the bacl side, where the logo is, I really want to see if there is a pattern on it
    01-08-12 12:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD