I got my tour (yeah!) but I can't find a skin for it in Vancouver. Anyone know where I can find one? I know that they will be available in a week or so, but I would like to find one sooner if possible.

Thanks in advance.
    07-14-09 08:36 PM
    buy it online dude
    07-14-09 08:38 PM
    I got my tour (yeah!) but I can't find a skin for it in Vancouver. Anyone know where I can find one? I know that they will be available in a week or so, but I would like to find one sooner if possible.

Thanks in advance.
    I hacked up my 8330 skin and used it for my Tour when I went on holidays a few weeks ago. Last week, I still couldn't find a skin for the Tour at any of the Telus stores. Then the other day I stopped in at the Telus store on 4th Ave and I bought "the last one". They said they had a bunch since the Tour came out! It seems to me that they were the only Telus store in Vancouver to have them though, because I am looking to buy 2 more for my friends, and I can't find them anywhere.

If anyone knows where I can find 2 Tour skins in Vancouver (or Burnaby or North Van), please let me know! Thanks.

p.s. I should have followed bushido's advice I think!

Thanks
    08-05-09 10:15 PM
    You can order it online from Telus - usually gets to Vancouver in 2 days.
    08-06-09 12:33 AM
    2 days? That works! Thanks!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-06-09 12:44 AM
    Try a Bell store, they seem to have them in stock the quickest and they are cheaper there than at a Telus store. I saw them in stock at the Metrotown location, but they didn't have black ones left the last time I was there.
    08-06-09 07:50 AM
    Uhmm there's this new thing called the internet.. i think. Im not sure if thats what they call it.

Just kidding good luck getting the skin and enjoy the phone. Its a great device.
    08-06-09 09:32 AM
    I work near Wireless Wave on Robson. (They are a Bell dealer.)
    I am 90% sure I saw some there this week.

They also had Tour cases, OEM and after-market.

They have multiple locations, so try calling the Wireless Wave closest to you.

Also, I saw that the Bell and TELUS kiosks in Pacific Centre had cases, I think skins too, the new desktop charging pod, etc.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-06-09 12:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD