I wanna get a skin cover (the rubber thing, ya know?) for my amazing phone..

My first choice was to buy it from the CB store, but they charge me 45$ for shipping.. (The cover is 10$)
    As much as I wanna buy from CB, hm.. I think it's too expensive to ship..

(It's a skin cover, not a diamonds ring! and I live in Canada, not in the middle of the jungle!)

Where else can I get it??

Also,
    I wanna get the tools to remove the casing, I know of cnn.cn, but.. I dunno which to buy, Can anyone help?

Thanks!
    11-30-08 11:20 PM
    I just bought one @ Walmart (in Canada)for 10$
    12-01-08 03:25 AM
    Amazon will have a large selection from a number of companies as low as $3.50 US, Best Buy and other companies also carry them.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-01-08 03:38 AM
    Amazon will have a large selection from a number of companies as low as $3.50 US, Best Buy and other companies also carry them.

Yep...

Amazon even has them cheaper than that sometimes, like $1 or $2!!!

And yeah, places like Best Buy do have them, I got mine there for like $10-$15 US.
    12-01-08 04:00 AM
    Instant gratification, . At bestbuy you don't have to wait at the mailbox. I found lese cool stickon covers called gizmobies in Vegas at a kiosk. They sell them on-line. If you put a screen cover on, they cover and protect most of the painted surfaces. Very cool designs, but they're $20.

12-01-08 06:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD