I'm based in the United Kingdom, and all the amazing cases I see are in the USA.

They either cost more to ship than the case is worth, and take at least 14 days, or they just don't ship to the UK.

I want a full body silicone case, preferably one that doesn't pick up loads of hairs and fibres like the cheapy Blackberry-branded ones do.

Or something like the Incipio SILICRYLIC, or Bodyglove (but not so thick/padded).

I love the Cozip but I can't find it from any UK/EU distributors, plus it doesn't really cover the bottom

Any help would be really appreciated. My BB is 2 days old and I don't wanna drop it (I will!)
    05-09-09 09:39 AM
    No one in the EU knows where to get a case?
    05-09-09 12:29 PM
    I have a spare Innocase II in dark blue.

It is still boxed and unused. I use one and they are brilliant.

PM me in interested.
    05-09-09 12:36 PM
    Go to the blackberry site and select UK.
    05-09-09 12:58 PM
    Go to the blackberry site and select UK.
    And that gets me to BlackBerry cases. Not the ones I asked about.

I have a spare Innocase II in dark blue.

It is still boxed and unused. I use one and they are brilliant.

PM me in interested.
    Damn if it was grey or black I'd have given you retail for it
    05-09-09 01:40 PM
    I'm based in the United Kingdom, and all the amazing cases I see are in the USA.

They either cost more to ship than the case is worth, and take at least 14 days, or they just don't ship to the UK.

I want a full body silicone case, preferably one that doesn't pick up loads of hairs and fibres like the cheapy Blackberry-branded ones do.

Or something like the Incipio SILICRYLIC, or Bodyglove (but not so thick/padded).

I love the Cozip but I can't find it from any UK/EU distributors, plus it doesn't really cover the bottom

Any help would be really appreciated. My BB is 2 days old and I don't wanna drop it (I will!)
    Try this seller on ebay.co.uk only 4.25 shipping to the uk

Seidio Blackberry Curve 8900 Innocase II Surface Red on eBay, also, Cell Phone PDA Accessories, Cell Phones PDAs (end time 29-May-09 12:03:54 BST)
    05-13-09 10:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD