I don't want to order online because I want my innocase NOW!!! WHERE CAN I GET IT??? I'm located in Boston Ma.
    Last edited by KurtisBertolami; 04-03-09 at 12:22 PM.
    04-02-09 09:41 PM
    look in bestbuy or walmart
    04-02-09 10:14 PM
    I have one for sale if you want...Pin me 24b0368b
    04-02-09 10:31 PM
    I don't want to order online because I want my innocase NOW!!! WHERE CAN I GET IT???
    Online is your only hope, I'm pretty sure! It's worth the wait though!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-02-09 11:21 PM
    Where you located? I found one at a place called Image Wireless in Westwood Ca TODAY! I figured I'd get one that I can get a hands on check since Seidio's Customer Service likes giving me and others the shaft if there is a problem...
    04-03-09 02:17 AM
    where do u live..ill sell u mine and get a new one ...mine's perfect dont worry...dallas fort worth area by any chance in texas?
    04-03-09 02:20 AM
    Online is your only hope, I'm pretty sure! It's worth the wait though!

and worth tha price. I bought one in a store and ended up paying $21 for it. Im in NY but I kept needin 2 do a battery pull and after i fought 2 get tha thing off tha first time, it never felt as secure as it did when i first got it on. Now after ma third battery pull i cracked tha side. i was didnt have 2 fight and tha d@m thing crack. now im getting one off amazon for like $5.

THE END
    04-03-09 02:39 AM
    I have had none of those problems. I ordered the combo monday afternoon and got it thursday with standard shipping and processing.
    It fits snug but goes on and off easily. Clip holster works great and buying the combo saves some money. I do wonder if bumping into something might cause the phone to drop out but its not a big concern because well, its innocased.

04-03-09 03:13 AM
    and worth tha price. I bought one in a store and ended up paying $21 for it. Im in NY but I kept needin 2 do a battery pull and after i fought 2 get tha thing off tha first time, it never felt as secure as it did when i first got it on. Now after ma third battery pull i cracked tha side. i was didnt have 2 fight and tha d@m thing crack. now im getting one off amazon for like $5.

THE END
    Yo, get the QuickPull app! Does everything a battery pull does without having to actually do a battery pull!

04-03-09 06:53 AM
    Why does someone have to do a battery pull so often????? I dont have to do one at all... and you can hit the alt + right shift key + del to do a re-boot
    04-03-09 09:08 AM

THE END
    You should get the quickpull program in the crackberry store never have to do a battery pull again at least I havent had too. The reset seems to be good enough.
    04-03-09 09:14 AM
    Quickpull is great but sometimes you just need to do an actual battery pull. Nothing can replicate that.
    04-03-09 11:51 AM
    Sorry I should have posted before that I'm located in Boston.

04-03-09 12:21 PM
    Quickpull is great but sometimes you just need to do an actual battery pull. Nothing can replicate that.
    Thanx everyone but ARISTILE is ryte. I did end up gettin Quickpull and @ first it wasn't even helping. But I got it now.

And btw I was doin so many battery pulls cuz of bad themes that kept freezing ma fone
    05-12-09 02:33 AM
    I don't want to order online because I want my innocase NOW!!! WHERE CAN I GET IT??? I'm located in Boston Ma.
    I have this one for sale... It's in absolute perfect condition... I had it on my phone for 3 weeks tops... Check it out... http://forums.crackberry.com/f100/se...beware-217473/ If you want it, I will sell it to you for cheap... And you will bypass the 3 day processing at Seidio...
    05-12-09 10:23 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD