Where can I buy an extra charger for my javelin?
    Not an online store, but an actual store.

thanks
    03-09-09 10:14 AM

thanks
    Not sure, but I would check a Tmobile store first. They usually carry all of the accessories. Just an idea, good luck!
    03-09-09 10:16 AM

thanks
    FIRST, do a battery pull. Then call T-MOE and do another battery pull. Then head to your local T-MOE retail store, they will have chargers there.
    03-09-09 10:17 AM
    Any local computer store. Staples, Best Buy, do you guys still have Radioshack (Because they were AWESOME for accessories like that)
    03-09-09 10:18 AM
    After you do 20 battery pulls, you should do a search.....

Just kidding, Tmobile should have them!!!
    03-09-09 10:20 AM
    FIRST, do a battery pull. Then call T-MOE and do another battery pull. Then head to your local T-MOE retail store, they will have chargers there.
    Ummm...ok.
    03-09-09 10:24 AM
    We are just playing around..... Tunesoul!!!
    03-09-09 10:28 AM
    Ummm...ok.
    Don't worry I am not a crackberry pot head I swear! If you really do need any help I am here to lend a hand. (Clint no jokes on that one please! :P)
    03-09-09 10:34 AM
    Any local computer store. Staples, Best Buy, do you guys still have Radioshack (Because they were AWESOME for accessories like that)
    Do staple and such have the actual Blackberry ones? They work so much better with this device.
    03-09-09 10:38 AM
    I got it from Amazon.
    03-09-09 10:44 PM
    maps.google.com, search tmobile in your area..

Call them up before you go, because in NYC a lot of the BB accessories are sold out STILL (I am talking mainly NYC/BK area still).

You could try a small cell shop, but they usually rip ya off pretty bad.

thanks
    03-09-09 10:51 PM
    I've purchased several Micro USB chargers at Wal-Mart. $10 for the car and $15 for the wall. Yes they work.
    03-09-09 11:06 PM
    ebay has them real cheap
    03-09-09 11:10 PM
    I bought a couple of the micro adapters for my car charger and the extra wall charger that I keep in my office. I didn't want to have to purchase new chargers.
    03-09-09 11:11 PM
    Thabks for all the input guys. I actually ended up buying another charger from best buy. It was the actual B B charger but for $30! I ended up returning it at the end of the day and I plan on getting couple of micro usb adapter thinger. Sad to say, best buy does not have much javelin accessories. The only thing there for the javeline was the actual micro usb charger or a mini and micro usb cord that connects to ur comp. hope they start putting out more accessories for the javeline, I really want a pink silicon skin X)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-10-09 02:01 AM
    Ebay. Oem car charger and a blue oem skin. No s&h or tax. $14.

03-10-09 08:48 AM
    Online...is going to be the most economical way to purchase accessories... in the stores it will be about 50-100% more expensive when you can find stuff!!
    03-10-09 08:52 AM
    Ebay. Oem car charger and a blue oem skin. No s&h or tax. $14.

eBay. Car charger, wall charger, cable and black silicone skin for $13 shipped.
    03-10-09 06:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD