I know you can buy it directly from Seidio but I don't have the patience to wait for shipping. So, does anyone know where I can buy this case in person?
    08-23-09 10:13 PM
    i think they're online only
    08-23-09 10:32 PM
    Verizon stores normall sell the Seidio Innocase's, but only that version and no holster. Haven't seen Innocase II other than online.
    08-23-09 10:39 PM
    08-23-09 10:54 PM
    I did see Innocases at my local Radio Shack (The ShackY. And I think it was for the iphones. U can try there.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-24-09 01:06 PM
    I did see Innocases at my local Radio Shack (The ShackY. And I think it was for the iphones. U can try there.

i called my local store, only iphone cases from seidio
    08-24-09 01:18 PM
    If Seidio...the manufacturers themselves dont have it shipping yet, what makes you think retail stores would? Thats like saying dealerships are selling the new Porsche but Porsche themselves havent even shipped the cars to dealers yet.
    08-24-09 01:59 PM
    I think he was probably asking if there are stores that sell seidio in general.
    08-24-09 02:05 PM
    I know you can buy it directly from Seidio but I don't have the patience to wait for shipping. So, does anyone know where I can buy this case in person?
    I think he was probably asking if there are stores that sell seidio in general.
    Doesnt sound remotely close wanting to know if stores sell Seidio in general. OP specifically states he doesnt have patience to wait for shipping and wants to buy the case in person.
    08-24-09 02:18 PM
    lol

i suppose I am mistaken. Not really a good reason to want the item from a store. Seidio ships fast
    08-24-09 02:23 PM
    Haven't people received their innocase iis from seidio already? I could have sworn I saw a couple pics.

08-24-09 02:50 PM
    Haven't people received their innocase iis from seidio already? I could have sworn I saw a couple pics.

Yup......I contacted Seidio about their products for the next generation Blackberry devices being available at Verizon stores, as was the case with prior devices and got a very ambiguous response. I too was hoping that I could pick up my Seidio accessories in person because it's more convenient and Verizon's return policy is much more flexible than Seidio's. Additionally, with Verizon, the suggested retail price was lower and I was able to use my corporate discount for additional savings.......Hopefully Verizon/Seidio patch their differences and get the products back into the stores....
    08-24-09 03:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD