Been carrying mine around naked and I want something as slim as possible
    09-09-08 05:29 PM
    I use the pocket pouch. I really like carrying it in my pocket and this protects it and has the magnet for using holster mode/profiles. I also have an InvisiShield screen protector on it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-09-08 05:56 PM
    some times skinned in pocket, some times oem holster, some times seidio holster for skinned berry
    09-09-08 06:13 PM
    otterbox w/ holster works like a charm
    09-09-08 09:16 PM
    I like my Otterbox. Makes it feel quite a bit bigger but its awesome.
    09-09-08 10:07 PM
    Seidio hard rubberized case... Love it!! Its not too bulky and gives lots of protection! I have dropped it on pavement a few times and no scratches or damage to the case or my pearl! =)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-09-08 10:15 PM
    I carry mine in the case that came with it. I do have another case, but I prefer the slip in case. Nice and slim. I do have a protective sheet over the screen too. Got a pack of them at Best Buy. I cut it to size and it works GREAT.
    09-09-08 10:18 PM
    I have the Seidio and Boxwave clear cases. They don't add a lot of bulk and make the Pearl feel more solid. It'll also still fit in the OEM holster with the case on.
    Last edited by Blackberry Guy; 09-09-08 at 11:17 PM.
    09-09-08 11:14 PM
    Mobi Products Clear Case, which happens to be on sale here
    for $5.00. I never use the clip though.
    09-10-08 12:53 AM
    I tried the rubberized skins & they get the dirt under them & make fine scratches to the surface and they gradually loosen over time.

I tried the hard cases (both rubberized & clear) and they scratched my phone worse than the rubber skins.

Then I found BODYGUARDZ. They take a while to put on, but once you cover your phone, there is no place exposed to get any scratches. Also, nobody can tell I have it covered unless I point it out. It keeps the phone the same dimensions as when I purchased it & it still fits in the leather case it came with. (not that I use it, but I could)
    Now that I've tried BODYGUARDZ, I don't think I will ever buy those other cases again.
    <<<word of warning: it took me about 2 hours to completely cover my 8130, but worth the time>>>
    09-10-08 08:55 AM
    The OEM case that came with the phone. The Pearl is so small (even in the case) I never have a problem getting it in and out of my pocket.
    09-10-08 09:25 AM
    The OEM case that came with the phone. The Pearl is so small (even in the case) I never have a problem getting it in and out of my pocket.
    I literally throw those things away seconds after I open the box.
    09-10-08 12:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD