Any good ones I should check out for my Curve. Something fun and colorful would be great.
    06-17-08 12:09 PM
    Skin or colorware. They have many varieties of colors for skins and with colorware your imagination is the only limit really.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-17-08 12:11 PM
    I like my Seidio case
    06-17-08 12:14 PM
    SEIDIO hard plastic case, it's kind of grippy but not as much as the silicone ones, and it doesn't gather lint.
    I have a Curve and mine doesn't have that extra hole on the back, just a hole for the camera/flash/mirror, not sure what thats for.

06-17-08 12:17 PM
    Yea mine doesn't have that hole either.
    06-17-08 12:30 PM
    I use a skin also but the one made by bb.
    06-17-08 12:40 PM
    I have the Seidio case with the hole in the back. I also have the Invisable Shield protecting the screen. I've dropped it twice, both times at the grocery store, and It's held up nicely.
    Last edited by djustd; 06-17-08 at 12:44 PM.
    06-17-08 12:40 PM
    The Seido case has that "extra" hole because that is where the speaker for the speaker phone is located. Some people replace the OEM battery cover with a 3rd party one that has a speaker opening there for better sound quality and clarity.

As for a "colorful" case I would recommend a silicon BlackBerry skin.

I personally do not like skins or cases... I like to keep it simple and I like my Berry naked. I think the device looks so much sleeker and nice without a case.

I understand some people need a case for protection or for different reasons. There are numerous practical uses and needs to have a case. It is all personal preference really and it depends on what you will be doing with your device.

I prefer to use the OEM pouch that came with the device because it has the sleeper magnet and I can slide it into the pouch and put it in my pocket. I dont like skins because there is no sleeper and they gather lint in your pocket.

It is all personal preference and there are many options. So check em all out... go to the CrackBerry store

Most of all... WELCOME to CrackBerry, join the addiction

**EDIT:: And I know that there are a number of other options with a sleep magnet as well... just for clarification. I like to use the OEM pouch for some reason. There are endless possibilites for cases, such as vertical and horizontal slide-in holsters, clips, hard cases, otterbox, screen protectors... blah blah blah, you get my drift. Personal preference is key
    Last edited by bmcclure937; 06-17-08 at 12:57 PM. Reason: More Info
    06-17-08 12:54 PM
    I like the bright yellow Otterbox case. I have one on my pearl and I will soon have one for my newly purchased Curve.
    06-17-08 01:04 PM
    I just use the Best Skin Ever full body skin and then the normal slip case that comes with the Curve. The only issue I have with the BSE is dust sometimes will get trapped on the edges of the skin. Other than that, it makes the BB feel a little nicer (a little more grip) and it seems to stay cleaner and a lot more resistant to scratches.
    06-17-08 02:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD