03-24-10 02:02 AM
49 12
tools
    I'm with verizon, but I went to Sprint for there 8530 case & holster.
    02-27-10 04:27 PM
    I'm with verizon, but I went to Sprint for there 8530 case & holster.
    I've heard several others say the same thing. Is it branded as a Sprint accessory? If not, who is the manufacturer? I'm sure they are buying it from one of the more popular manufacturers but not having seen one I can't guess who that may be. Any details you may be able to provide from the packaging? Or how about a pic maybe?
    02-27-10 04:40 PM
    On the holster it does say Sprint. The case only covers the sides and back. verizon does not carry it. There was a post about this case on this forum. Sorry no digital camera at the moment.

Hers the link
    Sprint - All Accessories
    02-27-10 04:46 PM
    On the holster it does say Sprint. The case only covers the sides and back. verizon does not carry it. There was a post about this case on this forum. Sorry no digital camera at the moment.

Hers the link
    Sprint - All Accessories
    Wow, that looks very nice! I wish they had a pic of it from the front out of the holster, but what I saw was sweet and half the price of my defender.
    02-27-10 05:29 PM
    Does anyone know if they sell these anywhere but online?

Sprint - All Accessories
    02-27-10 05:42 PM

Sprint - All Accessories
    1Buda said it was purchased at a Sprint store. You might want to visit one and see if they carry it. I'll be making that trip soon as I would like to have this case for when I am having to do the suit and tie ordeal as the defender case just doesn't do it for those type days.
    02-27-10 05:44 PM
    I have a couple of rubber skins & hard case from ebay w/flowers & butterfies on it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-28-10 12:57 PM
    1Buda said it was purchased at a Sprint store. You might want to visit one and see if they carry it. I'll be making that trip soon as I would like to have this case for when I am having to do the suit and tie ordeal as the defender case just doesn't do it for those type days.
    Yes I bought it at the Sprint store.

kwkid: the front is not covered and the sides are chrome.
    02-28-10 05:42 PM
    I have an Otterbox Commuter with screen protector. Perfect for me as I tend o be a bit clumsy and drop my phones!!! Not too bulky and can still use the space button etc with no issues of the case being too close to the buttons!!!
    02-28-10 06:46 PM
    I have an otterbox defender & commuter. I like them both. I use the defender all the time though. I don't think it's very bulky.

02-28-10 07:55 PM
    casemate hybrid tough case. i love it!
    02-28-10 09:55 PM
    Thanks but I had posted a different link to a different case. The Rib Cage Shields (Fun Colors) - Item # CZB0855R.

Sprint - All Accessories
    02-28-10 11:27 PM

Sprint - All Accessories
    I saw them at my local sprint store the other day when I bought my otterbox
    03-01-10 03:03 PM
    Does anyone have a suggestion for a good screen protector? I don't know a lot about aftermarket accessories, I bought the $13 privacy protector. Verizon sold me. Does exactly as advertised, can't see much from the sides of the phone but it has a tint so screen is even darker than the low setting I have it on to save battery, and the texture kind of distorts the screen and makes it blurry.
    Anyway, anyone have a screen protector they sware by?

03-01-10 04:51 PM
    $1-2 screen protectors on ebay work great. Most of the big name screen protector manufacturers are just ripping you off price wise.
    03-01-10 06:25 PM
    Casemate hybrid. Best case I've ever bought

03-01-10 06:44 PM
    Dark emerald rubberized plastic case from eBay. Looks great on my gray 8530 from Telus Also have two black cases - one plastic, one rubber.

03-01-10 11:27 PM
    Dark emerald rubberized plastic case from eBay. Looks great on my gray 8530 from Telus Also have two black cases - one plastic, one rubber.

my pooh case is just like that.
    03-01-10 11:39 PM
    I saw them at my local sprint store the other day when I bought my otterbox
    Thanks but went to 4 Sprint stores yesterday and they didn't have them so I ordered it off ebay.
    03-02-10 08:00 AM
    right now im just using a skin that i got from Unique Skins: Cell Phone Skins, Laptop Skins, IPod Skins, Gaming Skins, Mobile Phones Skins

im looking for a nice/girly "bulky" case.... like an otterbox but a bit more feminine :P if anyone knows where i can find something like this please let me know thanks
    03-02-10 09:23 PM

im looking for a nice/girly "bulky" case.... like an otterbox but a bit more feminine :P if anyone knows where i can find something like this please let me know thanks
    They have a pink plaid Body Glove case.

Body Glove | Store
    03-03-10 10:48 AM
    Thanks but went to 4 Sprint stores yesterday and they didn't have them so I ordered it off ebay.
    Got my case today and I really like it!
    03-03-10 10:49 AM
    They have a pink plaid Body Glove case.

Body Glove | Store
    niice!! thank u
    03-03-10 03:32 PM
    $1-2 screen protectors on ebay work great. Most of the big name screen protector manufacturers are just ripping you off price wise.
    lol bought a cheap case from bell for 10 bucks and also bought a screen shiled from invisi shield, they look and work the same
    03-24-10 02:02 AM
49 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD