Hey guys and gals just reaching out for some help again . I was wondering if you guys know what the most protective case they make for the blackberry curve ? I work in some pretty rogh conditions at times . thanx
    06-16-08 12:08 PM
    Bar None...Otterbox
    06-16-08 12:18 PM
    i was actully looking at that one cool thanx
    06-16-08 12:25 PM
    For the Curve, I would have to say, the Seidio Super Slim Rubberized Hard Case. SUPER SLIM RUBBERIZED HARD CASE-BLACKBERRY 8330 - *CSR2BB8330-BK

If you work in a dangerous environment, I would suggest getting the holster too. SUPER SLIM RUBBERIZED HARD CASE & HOLSTER COMBO-BLACKBERRY 8330 - *BD2-HLCSRBB8330-BK

Also, check out the review of the case here. http://forums.crackberry.com/f52/min...ve-pics-41785/ I have this case and I can honestly say it is very good for the money you spend on it. It is very durable, resistant and has a great feel to it. I have dropped my phone several times on to concrete since I've had this case and there has been no damage to the phone, or the case. I highly recommend this case.
    06-16-08 12:29 PM
    I'm a fan of the SecureLogic, fits ALL BB models!!!

SecureLogic

Last edited by AssortedHippo; 06-16-08 at 12:53 PM.
    06-16-08 12:39 PM
    I would have to say the otterbox. I have the otterbox defender for my 8330 and it works great. I am an engineer for the big yellow worm (CAT) and i am in the field a lot and my case has been knocked and dropped a few times, but never broken. Also otterbox will replace the case and your phone if you break the case within reason I believe.

Otterbox does make a series called the armor case which is like the defender case on crack! it is watertproof as well as almost bulletproof!
    06-16-08 02:42 PM
    I would guess the otterbox as well. But its more case than I need, so I use the Seidio slim rubberized case for my BB. I want protection but the otter box looks big and bulky IMO.
    06-16-08 03:58 PM
    have the seidio case myself and it protects great! i have dropped my berry a couple of times and no damage to the case or my berry.
    06-16-08 04:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD