I had the Seidio Innocase for my Bold, but I just recently done a battery pull and in an attempt to remove the case I accidentally broke the bottom half of it. I read around the forums and heard that this happened to another unlucky fellow as well, so I was wondering what's a good hard case for the Bold? Not necessarily a skin, but not something like a holster. Kind of hard to explain. Thanks in advance.
    12-20-08 10:59 PM
    Like.a case with a clip on it? Not sure, I had ordered an innocase but never use it. Just been rocking it without one with the OEM holster. I'm hard to please when it comes to skins/cases, so ill be watching this thread as well.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-20-08 11:02 PM
    I am using the AT&T retail store rubber type skins that come in a 3 pack. They are pricy but they protect my BBaby...
    12-20-08 11:06 PM
    Not with a clip, something like a skin. The Innocase was perfect, but the thing is when it came to taking it out for the battery pull it was too hard and as a result led to the crack. I was wondering if there was another case similar to it.
    12-20-08 11:06 PM
    I also have the Innocase and you are correct in that it is on their tight and not very easy to pull apart. Instread of a battery pull I do alt,shift,delete at the same time to reboot. If you get another Innocase, this will save you a lot of time! Good Luck!
    12-21-08 12:04 AM
    Are you sure that that's a good alternative to a battery pull? Because if it is, I might as well buy the same case again.
    12-21-08 02:22 AM
    ALT+SHIFT+DELETE works for me. I never perform a battery pull — not necessarily because I don't want to, just never had to.

I compare it to rebooting your computer versus turning your computer off and then back on again.
    12-21-08 03:27 AM
    How many cases are there which I can put on but will still fit in my holster?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-21-08 07:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD