i need opinions on what case is better between the two and obviously most probably dont have both of these cases so if there are any pros and cons about either of these? they seem very similar so im just looking for feedback thanks
    05-14-09 01:08 AM
    i prefer the incipio feather and i have both cases
    05-14-09 01:12 AM
    whats the difference between them?
    05-14-09 01:15 AM
    Both are 1mm thick and won't stick to your pocket while attracting lint like those silicone cases. The Innocase II is in two pieces sliding into one another, while the Incipio is one piece. The Innocase II is a tad bit more expensive (well worth the investment though) costing $35, and the Incipio is $20 AND comes with two screen protectors. I already had the Seidio Ultimate Screen Guard so I didn't need another screen protector so I went with the Innocase II and so far I have no complaints! =) The charger port hole on the Incipio is a little over sized but that may not be a flaw. But whatever you choose to get, get yourself a copy of either QuickPull or MeterBerry to perform your soft resets.
    05-14-09 01:20 AM
    The Innocase provides slightly more protection...mainly the part of your phone below the hard buttons, which is cheap and easy to replace anyway it if gets bashed. Of all the things on the phone that need protection, the plastic part beneath the keys is last on the list, so I wouldn't use that as a deciding factor. It's also two piece, so probably more work to put on and take off.

The Incipio follows the lines of the phone much better and is more sleek. It actually looks more like custom paint than it does a case. I like the charging port opening of the Incipio since it is shaped like the port, making it easier to identify which way the plug goes.

Incipio has better colors, IMO.

I'm not sure if there have been any problems with the Innocase, but some folks have had their Incipios crack. Here's the thing though; Incipio has the BEST customer service on the planet, so if you have a problem they will take care of it right away. I haven't dealt with Seidio, but while their products are nice, I have noted a number of complaints about their CS when you have a problem. I will always sway toward the company who will take care of me the best if there is a problem.
    05-14-09 01:28 AM
    Innocase II gets my vote!
    05-14-09 02:09 AM
    I have both and regularly switch depending on what I'll be doing. The Innocase II offers a little more protection, not only at the bottom, but it is actually 1mm thick. Whereas the Feather is "less than 1mm".

I think both look great. Although the Feather does come in more colors.

Is there a "C" option? (Both get my vote)
    05-14-09 02:42 AM
    Incipio feather!!
    05-15-09 12:49 AM
    Well, I'd have to say I cast my vote for the Feather given that I've got a few of those on order and none of the Innocases. I might order one of the Seidio Innocases in the future just for personal comparisons.
    05-15-09 02:57 AM
    I have the innocase II and just ordered the feather case. I find that with having to do battery pulls every once in a while, even if just for an OS upgrade, the chrome bezel on my storm is starting to get scratched up with the Innocase. It's not such a big deal and not very noticeable especially since the case covers it. But knowing it is there ticks me off a bit! I'm hoping the Incipio doesn't give me this same problem.
    05-15-09 03:01 AM
    Feather get it now in red..lol..

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-15-09 03:58 AM
    The Innocase provides slightly more protection...mainly the part of your phone below the hard buttons, which is cheap and easy to replace anyway it if gets bashed. Of all the things on the phone that need protection, the plastic part beneath the keys is last on the list, so I wouldn't use that as a deciding factor. It's also two piece, so probably more work to put on and take off.

The Incipio follows the lines of the phone much better and is more sleek. It actually looks more like custom paint than it does a case. I like the charging port opening of the Incipio since it is shaped like the port, making it easier to identify which way the plug goes.

Incipio has better colors, IMO.

I'm not sure if there have been any problems with the Innocase, but some folks have had their Incipios crack. Here's the thing though; Incipio has the BEST customer service on the planet, so if you have a problem they will take care of it right away. I haven't dealt with Seidio, but while their products are nice, I have noted a number of complaints about their CS when you have a problem. I will always sway toward the company who will take care of me the best if there is a problem.
    I haven't tried the Incipio, but I've looked at it online a few times. It'S a decent looking case. I have the Seidio Innocase II with belt clip and compatible Seidio charging cradle and I love that set up. As for Seidio customer service, I've dealt with them a twice and they have been excellent both times.
    05-15-09 07:15 AM
    haha i think i might have to just order both and then return whatever one i dont like better they both sound like they have perks compared to the other fml
    05-15-09 02:25 PM
    I read up on them and picked the feather for my wife. I'm now going to get one for myself.
    05-15-09 02:34 PM
    I got my feather a few weeks ago and love it! I love how it looks like it is part of the phone instead of a case. It is awesome.
    05-15-09 09:15 PM
    I have the sedio case and it seems to add extra support to the shell. After I put on the case all of my click problems went away.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-16-09 02:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD