05-31-09 10:35 AM
36 12
tools
    i have a OEM skin that use with a leather holster when i work in office, when im not in the office i use a case mate rubber case i love it, sometimes when im at home i dont use a skin or a case
    05-30-09 09:59 AM
    Otterbox and Body Glove for me. Check them out...

We've Got Technology Covered // OtterBox.com

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I have tried several, but the Otterbox by far is the best. none of the others even come close.........

RD
    05-30-09 10:03 AM
    I cannot download iheartradio or opera mini to my Curve 8330. I have seen both of these on a friend's phone yet cannot get them for mine. Could it have anything to do with my provider? I have Alltel, he has Sprint.
    05-30-09 11:07 AM
    I have a gelaskins.com skin and the clear condom that blackberry sells.... the gelaskins comes with a screen protector..... the clear berry condom protects agains short falls on the ground and the skin protects in your pocket..... it works great in both cases!!

http://gelaskins.com/skins.php?Skin=296&Category=26
    05-30-09 12:06 PM
    I use the Invisible-Shield on just the screen and the back and pocket my BB. And I have a holster on my trucks cup holder.
    05-30-09 01:25 PM
    I just use the leather pouch my curve came with.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    How you been toomuchgame??
    05-30-09 01:29 PM
    Thanks, guys - these all look great - but I don't need a case for the OUTSIDE of my BB so much as for my screen. And the holster works so long as I'm not needing to use my Curve, but what I'm looking for is a case that has a hard, plastic screen protector so that I can see my screen and use my BB, but nothing can crack it. Does this make sense?

Sorry if someone has already mentioned a case with a hard screen, but most of these you guys mentioned seem to either have no screen protector, or have a wimpy, "peel-on" type of one. Nice for scratches; not so much for cracks (or dropped forks!).

Thanks again in advance!! Maybe I should just be more careful...
    05-30-09 07:09 PM
    I bought a 2.99 case from meritline. the picture iddn't show a plastic cover on the screen, but when it came, the screen covered too. the hole for the LED light doesn't line up exactly for my 8330, but who cares, its clear anyways. i love my case.
    05-30-09 07:48 PM
    Thanks, docs - I will check that out! Yeah, I'd rather have my screen protected than have it line up perfectly. I never thought this would happen to me, but it did, so I have to protect that screen! I am dreading getting this thing replaced - I already have tons of stuff on it!

Thanks again-
    05-30-09 11:38 PM
    Actually, I found the one case that will cover the 8330 with a HARD plastic cover, and I found it on this very website: the Body Glove snap-on case! It only comes in black, which bums me out, but it's the only one apparently that has a hard plastic cover on the front.

Yippee! Thought I'd share the news with anyone else who's looking for "more protection for their baby." Heavy, screen-cracking forks be damned! :P
    05-31-09 12:01 AM
    Amazingly the same case mentioned in post #6! (Although Iceman didn't link to it.)
    05-31-09 10:35 AM
36 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD