12-04-09 12:05 PM
53 123
tools
    I found this store who has it in stock.

I ordered it, and it's been shipped. I will update when it arrives to confirm it's actually the case. Although the store seems legit so it should be.

Deadeye007,

Just checking in, what are your thoughts on that case - thinking about purchasing one.
    10-28-09 12:33 PM
    I wasn't using a case for a while but I was worried about scratching the screen or spilling something on my phone. I started using this new product called a cell phone wallet. It's made by Nectar Accessories. The wallet is unisex and holds my Tour as well as my keys, credit cards, money, change, a pen, chap stick and more. The screen is heat sensitive so any touch screen phone can be used for texting or making calls while it's still in the wallet. It comes with a lot of straps and fasteners which allow for versatility in how it's carried. It's very useful for many situations and seems to be extremely well made. I recommend it!
    The website is NectarAccessories.com and click on Cell Phone Wallet.
    10-28-09 06:17 PM
    Check out the Nectar Cell Phone Wallet. It's really cool and organizes all your belongings. It's a unisex wallet that is the perfect wallet carry-all. It protect your phone and its heat sensitive so it works with a touch screen or key pad. Never miss calls, text messages or misplace your phone again! Makes a great gift for husbands, wives, students & friends!
    Buy 1 get 2nd 1/2 off!

Check it out at NectarWallet.com
    12-04-09 12:05 PM
53 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD