12-04-09 12:05 PM
53 123
tools
    Looks like they have it in their store in plain black.
    BLACK Soft Crystal Gel Hard Case Blackberry Tour 9630 - eBay (item 300335551087 end time Sep-02-09 12:14:31 PDT)

Cheaper than the silicone and not a lint collector. I think I just talked myself into buying one. Lol
    Just ordered this. thanks!
    08-06-09 10:47 AM
    I'm going to do a review of my new Sensa pouch in the next day or so.
    I like so far after about 8 hours of use.
    08-06-09 10:48 AM
    BLACK Soft Crystal Gel Hard Case Blackberry Tour 9630 - eBay (item 300335551087 end time Sep-02-09 12:14:31 PDT)

Cheaper than the silicone and not a lint collector. I think I just talked myself into buying one. Lol
    Awesome, just ordered one. The silicone was driving me nuts as you said it collects lint and gets stuck coming out of your pocket. This looks like a great solution even though I just put on Invisible Shield skin, I guess it won't hurt to have both.
    08-06-09 10:50 AM
    I found this store who has it in stock.

Incipio Ultra Light Feather Slim Form Fitted Case

I ordered it, and it's been shipped. I will update when it arrives to confirm it's actually the case. Although the store seems legit so it should be.
    This store has it for sale before the actual manufacturer has it for sale? Something doesn't seem right. Please let us know if the case you receive is the real deal.
    08-06-09 10:55 AM

That one has a design on it... Just thought you guys should know before they ship it so you can change or cancel you order if you dont want the design on it. They have different designs if you guys dont want that plaid pattern.
    I just ordered the feather from fommy. It's the best looking case out there.
    That one has a design on it... Just thought you guys should know before they ship it so you can change or cancel you order if you dont want the design on it. They have different designs if you guys dont want that plaid pattern.
    I am not a big fan of the pattern on it, I wish it was plain but I will live with it
    08-06-09 10:59 AM
    I am not a big fan of the pattern on it, I wish it was plain but I will live with it
    Im hoping they come out with this pattern for the tour.
    BLACK Soft Crystal Gel Case Blackberry Storm 9500 9530 - eBay (item 260428379261 end time Aug-12-09 14:07:39 PDT)
    OR
    Protective Soft Plastic Case for BlackBerry 9500 9530 - eBay (item 270434531054 end time Aug-27-09 00:37:29 PDT)
    08-06-09 11:05 AM

crap. i emailed the seller to ensure it PLAIN black. not PLAID black
    08-06-09 11:05 AM
    anyone get the OEM blackberry skin?

BlackBerry Accessories Store - Product Detail Tour&category=BlackBerry+Tour+Cases&pid=F222274NQS 374MZJQRE

it says its a rubberized shell - i want a case that has the same feel as the VZ battery cover - that hard, satiny rubber. any ideas?
    08-06-09 11:09 AM
    This store has it for sale before the actual manufacturer has it for sale? Something doesn't seem right. Please let us know if the case you receive is the real deal.
    Most definitely will.

I thought that too but I noticed the Incipio does have some of the Tour cases in stock on their website now (Forgot which ones) so that made me a little more confident.
    08-06-09 11:15 AM
    crap. i emailed the seller to ensure it PLAIN black. not PLAID black
    Are you sure it's available in plain without a pattern? I didn't see that anywhere.
    08-06-09 11:41 AM
    Are you sure it's available in plain without a pattern? I didn't see that anywhere.
    yea, its not. The pattern isn't too pronounced on the black, like it is on the other colors. I think for 4.99 i can live with it until the Innocase comes out.
    08-06-09 11:48 AM
    yea, its not. The pattern isn't too pronounced on the black, like it is on the other colors. I think for 4.99 i can live with it until the Innocase comes out.
    Yeah can't go wrong for that price. It doesn't look like the pattern is that prominent from the pictures.
    08-06-09 11:55 AM
    I really want a slim leather pouch for the Tour, that actually fits the entire device (the OEM synthetic pouches leave the top of the phone exposed.)

I've seen a few people mention that they are using the Curve pouch. How well do those fit? And do the magnets align to put the phone to sleep?

Any other suggestions for a pocket pouch, minus a holster?
    08-06-09 11:57 AM
    thiiiiiiis one! DO IT

they come in different colors...and shipping is freeeeeeee 8-) its a hard flexible plastic not like the silicone soft flexible rubbery feel
    soft crystal gel case for BB Tour

I just ordered two of these, they look awesome!
    08-06-09 12:13 PM
    I love the hard cases that snap together but I broke mine while taking it off so I am back to the OEM skin till I can find another.
    08-06-09 12:21 PM
    I actually like the faint plaid pattern. I didn't notice at first. It looks real subtle in the pics. I wish they would have more patterns to choose from like they do for the other devices. But heck for $5 how can you go wrong?
    08-08-09 07:57 PM
    full body skin = invisible shield. then this cool body glove sleeve case that i think is supposed to hold camera's but fits perfectly with tour and i use it as a pocket case.
    08-08-09 08:52 PM
    I have been looking at these: ORANGE ARMOR SHIELD FACE PLATE CASE for a while now. Anyone had any experience with them. I really like the burnt orange look. $10.95 Shipped looks to be a good price.
    08-11-09 01:25 PM
    I really want a slim leather pouch for the Tour, that actually fits the entire device (the OEM synthetic pouches leave the top of the phone exposed.)

I've seen a few people mention that they are using the Curve pouch. How well do those fit? And do the magnets align to put the phone to sleep?

Any other suggestions for a pocket pouch, minus a holster?
    I ordered one of these today but got the one for the Bold because Im going to leave the OEM skin on.

Blackberry Tour 9630 Cases by Beyza Cases | Leather PDA Cases, Smartphone Cases, iPod Cases, iPhone Cases | Leather Case and Sleeve
    08-11-09 01:33 PM
    I just bought this one on ebay. It's a snap on, plastic case (w/rubber feel), and has a built-in screen protector.

Link here.
    08-12-09 03:23 AM
    I just ordered the feather from fommy. It's the best looking case out there.
    I agree. It's a GREAT looking case, but I wish it didn't have a big white logo on the back of it. Maybe it could be 'worn off'
    08-12-09 06:42 AM
    I just bought this one on ebay. It's a snap on, plastic case (w/rubber feel), and has a built-in screen protector.
    I've also been looking at this one too... You have to tell us if you recommend it. Thanks!!!
    08-12-09 06:18 PM
    these look good i wish it was plain!
    08-13-09 02:01 AM
53 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD