i have a bold and i want to have feeling on both protection case from otterbox

wich one should i buy ,, the defender or the armor ?

what is your plus and cons ?
    05-04-09 07:54 PM
    i have a bold and i want to have feeling on both protection case from otterbox

wich one should i buy ,, the defender or the armor ?

what is your plus and cons ?
    I just recently bought the defender case for my bold a couple of weeks ago.
    While it does protect very well and adds bulk to the phone, here is my opinion:
    First: Come up with something better than the flimsy plastic "sleeve". For 50 bucks you would expect something better than Glad plastic wrap as the first layer of protection.
    Second: the rubber outer covering isn't as form fitting as I would like. It is getting loose on the left side of the screen and on the lower left edge, after only 2 weeks. They need to reduce the length a little bit to keep it from getting loose over time.
    Third: Sturdiest holster I have seen. Does not pop off my belt while getting out of my car like others do, plus provides extra protection.
    Bottom line: it provides great protection, just wish it had better "fit and finish"

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-04-09 08:43 PM
    First: Come up with something better than the flimsy plastic "sleeve". For 50 bucks you would expect something better than Glad plastic wrap as the first layer of protection.
    Second: the rubber outer covering isn't as form fitting as I would like. It is getting loose on the left side of the screen and on the lower left edge, after only 2 weeks. They need to reduce the length a little bit to keep it from getting loose over time.
    Third: Sturdiest holster I have seen. Does not pop off my belt while getting out of my car like others do, plus provides extra protection.
    Bottom line: it provides great protection, just wish it had better "fit and finish"

I've had the defender case for over five months, yes the clear plastice cover could be made of a better and softer material. The rubber sleeve is not sturdy at all, I've had it replaced four times already the cover for usb and phone jack doesn't last. The only real sturdy parts are the holster and hard plastic case/layer. Guess they had to cut corners to not add anymore bulk. Their warranty is great, they replaced parts NO questions asked. Don't know about the armor case other tan it does not have a holster. My two cents..

05-04-09 09:00 PM
    I had the Otterbox. My Innocase and clip works 1000 times better.

05-04-09 10:24 PM
    I had the Impact series. I didn't like how the chrome showed on the sides and the LED was slightly blocked. Also, it was a lint magnet. However, it offered great protection.
    But if you care about the looks, maybe not the one for you.
    05-04-09 10:42 PM

I second this opinion.

05-04-09 11:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD