I work in a very dusty place. What is the best case for protection for my blackberry world edition?:
    06-24-09 01:12 AM
    Dust finds its way into any case. Get a silicon case so you can remove it and clean it every now and then.
    06-24-09 05:31 AM
    Dust finds its way into any case. Get a silicon case so you can remove it and clean it every now and then.
    Thats what i do!
    06-24-09 06:06 AM
    all cases are removable...
    I don't know how much work you do with your BB in the dusty conditions but one of the locations I used to service is a gravel pit...tons of dust everywhere and I was there every month re-building their printers that they needed to have operating on the grounds...I noticed people who worked there with BB's using underwater camera bags for protection; full functionality of the phone, excellent protection and the camera cases are easy to remove and clean.
    06-25-09 10:32 AM
    I work on a construction site and I've got the OtterBox. I like it because the ports are covered and this should keep some of the dust out. Also seems like it should offer pretty good drop protection.
    06-25-09 11:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD