My dad has the 8830 World Edition and I really like the case which was included, so I am just wondering is that type of case going to be included? If that type of case is not going to be included is there a similar one I can purchase? Also I don't want to purchase a skim because I don't like it.
    07-02-09 02:05 PM
    Search function is your friend....

this along with a answer would be nice.. otherwise it screws up the search to begin with..

anyway you can see the case in the unboxing pictures

its a top loading leather case with a swivel clip..

looks pretty nice
    07-02-09 02:14 PM
    My dad has the 8830 World Edition and I really like the case which was included, so I am just wondering is that type of case going to be included? If that type of case is not going to be included is there a similar one I can purchase? Also I don't want to purchase a skim because I don't like it.
    a leather clip holster. its posted right on the front page of this fourm even as of now
    07-02-09 02:15 PM
    a leather clip holster. its posted right on the front page of this fourm even as of now
    Thank you.
    07-02-09 02:19 PM
    Verizon Blackberry Tour Unboxing
    BG unboxed it yesterday and said the case is leather.
    07-02-09 03:58 PM
    Verizon Blackberry Tour Unboxing
    BG unboxed it yesterday and said the case is leather.
    it is a leather case. The inside of the case however is a sort of Vinal like one of the posters here have said, but the outside of the case is leather
    07-02-09 04:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD