What skin do you use on your Pearl?
    03-14-09 11:00 PM
    BSE skin with a Blackberry silicone 'skin' covering the back and sides....nice combo for general protection.
    03-15-09 03:13 AM
    i have invisible shield. works great
    03-15-09 10:22 AM
    Best Skins Ever. Just had them on 2 Pearls for over 2 years, no problem and they still look great. (Upgraded the Pearls though!)

BSE is the same stuff as Invisible Shield for about 1/3 the price. (Full body cover for a Pearl is about $8, or 2 screen-only covers for about $7.) Why pay well over $20 for the IS? They install pretty easily, and no peeling or scratches or problem after over 2 years (mostly carried in my pocket, no case!) IS offers a 'warranty' that is pretty unnecessary IMO. A few people who had problems putting the BSE on were sent free replacements from the company.
    03-15-09 10:54 AM
    oem clear skin
    03-15-09 11:16 AM
    TECHNOCELTire Tread TECHNOSKIN! It is the best and strongest silicon skin for your BB! Combined with an LCD protector it gives my phone the ultimate protection!
    03-15-09 11:29 AM
    Oem.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

03-15-09 07:11 PM
    TECHNOCELTire Tread TECHNOSKIN! It is the best and strongest silicon skin for your BB! Combined with an LCD protector it gives my phone the ultimate protection!
    do you have a link to it?
    03-15-09 09:25 PM
    OEM. I'm up to 4 colors. And I always use a screen protector. Had a hard plastic case and it ruined my pearl. Scratched the sides when it got dropped.

03-15-09 11:10 PM
    None. Had a BSE on for about 2 months, but really disliked the feel of the rubbery skin on the screen, and also the orange peel texture at certain angles. Took it right off, and am happier naked.

03-16-09 02:27 AM
    do you have a link to it?
    Their website seems like they are a whole sale place www.technocel.com

I got mine a while ago at t-mobile store! I liked it because it is the thickest skin I ever had! Try eBay bro I am sure you will find it there. Or you can google it.

Last edited by 2Fast_Eddie; 03-16-09 at 02:52 AM.
    03-16-09 02:38 AM
    <otterbox little bulky but i work out side so it it perfect for the job should have seen my 10month pearl before i got the otterbox got new pearl couple of weeks ago hope i cann keep this one a little longer!
    03-16-09 08:01 AM
    Got bse and a almost clear gummie to protect my baby pearl. Installation was a snap and cleaning any fingerprints off the screen is simple to keep it new and fresh.

03-16-09 11:28 AM
    I either use the stupid sleeve that came with it if im at home, or if im at work i use the Seidio spring clip holster. For a naked Pearl.

I love it.

Love my pearl too
    03-16-09 12:05 PM
    I've gotta say the otterbox, kinda bulky but its rugged, fairly dustproof and comes with a good belt clip holster. Amazon.com has a good selection of cases for cheap.

03-16-09 02:52 PM
    Roots TuffSkin with holster (and sleeper magnet). Going to pick up a screen protector this weekend. Package claims to withstand a 4 ft drop, but I don't plan on purposely testing that out!

03-17-09 01:10 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD