Does anyone know which retail stores I can go to get the SoftShell cases for the Bold 9900?

I've tried multiple T-mobile Stores, Verizon stores, Sprint stores, BestBuy stores... and NO LUCK.

None of them have ANY BlackBerry OEM cases in their stores... NONE!

This is ridiculous... I want to buy the SoftShell case in person and put it on my device now, rather than wait a week for it to be shipped and delivered to my house.

Does anyone know any other place I might be able to find the SoftShell case beside the carrier stores and BestBuy??
    09-02-11 11:24 AM
    Try BestBuy.
    09-02-11 12:41 PM
    If you look at my first post, you can see I already went to BestBuy.

I also asked:

"Does anyone know any other place I might be able to find the SoftShell case beside the carrier stores and BestBuy??"

So I guess I HAVE to order online then... damn
    09-02-11 12:53 PM
    ebay has a few. i bought mine there

I also asked:

"Does anyone know any other place I might be able to find the SoftShell case beside the carrier stores and BestBuy??"

09-02-11 01:37 PM

I also asked:

Oops... missed that... sorry about that. Here in Calgary, Canada, every BestBuy has those in stock. I didn't read your post right. Again, sorry.
    09-02-11 01:51 PM
    its cool, no worries. Im just alittle ticked off that there are NO BlackBerry branded accessories available in any retail stores around here.
    09-02-11 04:49 PM
    What city/state are you in? The tmobile store I went to had 3 different cases for the new bold.
    09-02-11 05:24 PM
    Kiosks in local malls.
    09-02-11 06:17 PM
    I want a BlackBeerry OEM SoftShell case, not a third party one.

I'm in jersey.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-02-11 06:18 PM
    i just ordered the green soft on amazon $13.99 and free 2nd day W/ prime and couldn't find on locally either i live in southern NJ and nothing i bought skinomi techskin and a bold 9000 holster as well all off amazon.
    Last edited by gbilton; 09-02-11 at 09:47 PM.
    09-02-11 09:45 PM
    i just ordered the green soft on amazon $13.99 and free 2nd day W/ prime and couldn't find on locally either i live in southern NJ and nothing i bought skinomi techskin and a bold 9000 holster as well all off amazon.
    Lemme know how the skin+Bold9000 holster combo is working out. Kevin did a blog post about this and Im thinking of trying it.
    09-03-11 04:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD