08-19-09 05:20 PM
34 12
tools
    Right now, a black OEM silicone case. I ordered the Best Skins Ever Total Body, and four (lime/light blue/dark blue/white) OEM silicone cases and am anxiously awaiting the arrival of those things, just for variety on skins and the added protection of BSE. Fingers crossed!

I'm not totally sure that the silicone cases do anything but enhance aesthetics, but maybe they provide a little added shock protection, so...we'll see. I'm dying to see how the different colors look on my titanium Curve.
    08-12-09 02:13 AM
    I always go silicon skin case
    i found some cases on ebay like these

http://forums.crackberry.com/f77/cry...8900-a-253015/

they kick the **** outta silicone...
    08-13-09 04:52 AM
    THIS ONE

No issues whatsoever, at least not with the 1.5 years I've put it through all the elements.
    08-14-09 11:39 AM
    i still use the leather case that came with my 8310. i like that i dont have to worry ab locking the keyboard and how it goes into standby when i put it in the case
    08-17-09 10:28 AM
    i found some cases on ebay like these

http://forums.crackberry.com/f77/cry...8900-a-253015/

they kick the **** outta silicone...
    I ordered that too for my Tour. I have a silicone case and it looks good and protects the phone however it's a lint magnet and gets stuck in my pocket when trying to take it out.
    08-17-09 03:14 PM
    I bought 4 iskins from ebay for $24 shipped (for all 4) I saved a good $100 plus shipping and tax, I recommend them, they look great and protect your device to a certain extent without being bulky, I also have an invisible shield on the screen, if the iskin isnt available for your device try to research on what other silicone skins are good
    08-18-09 02:45 AM
    i need silicone
    08-19-09 01:24 AM
    So I"m just curious here. I know there are a lot of cases out there, and some are more for looks, whereas others are like a tank, and then there are the designer cases that some tools spend $250 on. Just curious about what kind of cases you all have. I had a Seidio innocase on my first Curve, and sold it on ebay when I sold that Curve. Now I have another one, just becauae I liked the case.

i go with the InvisiSheild with a silicone case for extra protection.
    08-19-09 05:09 PM
    I use the leather pocket thing the blackberry came with, I have it set to lock when the magnet triggers it. no other case; except use a silicone when I'm golfing, the auto-key lock can get annoying with the constant in and out looking at the gps and scorecard.
    08-19-09 05:20 PM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD